IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has invited online bids in the Two Packet system on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work detailed in the table given below.
- Tender Reference Number: NCRTC/TRACTION TRANSFORMER/OT/48
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacturing & Supply of 66/27.5 kV (40/50 MVA- ONAN/ONAF) and 220/27.5 kV (40/50 MVA-ONAN/ONAF) Traction Transformer including Terminal Connectors with Nitrogen Injection Fire Prevention System (NIFPS) and all accessories for the work of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 28,04,63,232/-
- Completion Date/Period:
- Stage-2 of Lot-2: 04 Months
- Stage-3 of Lot-1: 10 Months
- Stage-4 of Lot-2: 10 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 12-Nov-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 03-Dec-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 28-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 03-Dec-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 04-Dec-2021
Introduction of Work:
Project: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Receiving Sub Stations [including 25 kV AC Traction cum 33kV Auxiliary Main Sub Stations], Extra High Voltage & High Voltage cabling, 25 KV Overhead Equipment (FOCS/ROCS), Auxiliary Power Supply [including Auxiliary Sub Station], SCADA Systems, Operational Control Centre and Associated works on Viaduct & Tunnel for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Lot 1 & Lot 2).
The project is planned for a phased commissioning in 4 stages as under:
|Stage 1||Sahibabad (incl) – Duhai (EPE) including Duhai depot||March 2023|
|Stage 2||Duhai (EPE) – Meerut (South)||December 2023|
|Stage 3||Sarai Kale Khan – Sahibabad (excl) including Jangpura Stabling Yard||October 2024|
|Stage 4||Meerut (South) – Modipuram including Modipuram Depot||March 2025|
Scope of Work:
- Design, Manufacture & Supply of 66/27.5 kV & 220/27.5 kV, 40/50 MVA (ONAN/ONAF) Traction Transformer including Terminal Connectors with Nitrogen Injection Fire Prevention System (NIFPS), Spares as per BoQ and all accessories mentioned in the brief Particular Specifications enclosed at Annexure-A with complete packing, loading, transporting to
- the work Site / RSS. All the Equipment and accessories offered shall be in full Technical conformity with the brief Particular Specifications enclosed at Annexure-A
- Factory Inspection of all Material before dispatch.
- Supervision at site during Installation, Testing & Commissioning.
- Training to authorized personnel of NCRTC
Delivery Period/ Milestone Target:
The Contractor shall be required to supply the equipment/material as per the schedule given below:
|S.No||Stage & Lot||Transformer Rating||Location /Substation||Delivery Date/ Milestone Target|
|1||Stage-2 of Lot-2||220/27.5 kV (40/50 MVA-ONAN/ONAF) – (01 No.)||Murad Nagar RSS||Within 04 Months from LOA|
|2||Stage-3 of Lot-1||66/27.5 kV (40/50 MVA-ONAN/ONAF) – (04 Nos.)||Sarai Kale Khan RSS||Within 10 Months from LOA|
|3||Stage-4 of Lot-2||220/27.5 kV (40/50 MVA-ONAN/ONAF) – (02 Nos.)||Shatabdi Nagar RSS||Within 10 Months from LOA|
|4||Stage-4 of Lot-2||220/27.5 kV (40/50 MVA-ONAN/ONAF) – (02 Nos.)||Modipuram RSS||Within 10 Months from LOA|
About Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor:
- The Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor is approximately 82 km long corridor with 25 stations, which will cover the distance from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi to Modipuram in Meerut in about 60 minutes (Currently, it takes around 3 hours to commute from Delhi to Meerut).
- The total project completion cost of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is about INR 30274 Crore.
- RRTS is a rail based high-speed transit system with a design speed of 180 kmph and an average speed of 100 kmph.
- Once operational, it will be the fastest, most comfortable and safest mode of commuter transport in NCR.
The Project was sanctioned by the Government of India in March 2019. On 8th March 2019, the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India laid the Foundation Stone of India’s first regional rail.
The details of current status of this corridor is provided below:-
- The construction of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut corridor is progressing on schedule.
- Contracts for all the major packages have been awarded and the prototype RRTS trainset is expected to be delivered by Dec’2021.
- Project work for priority section of Duhai to Sahibabad of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is progressing on schedule with following developments:
- Construction of civil infrastructure including piles, pile caps, piers, viaduct and station work is on full swing.
- Construction of RSS at Muradnagar has started for feeding the priority section including Duhai Depot.
- Land for Duhai Depot has already been acquired and depot infrastructure construction has started.
- Contract has been awarded for most of the system packages like Rolling Stock, Signalling & Telecom, Track, Traction and OHE etc.
- Possession of Land allotted by Government of India for stabling yard in Delhi.
Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms and conditions of the bidding documents, which is available online.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC