IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has invited online bid in Two Packet system on prescribed forms for execution of the work given below.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/NCRTC/TRACTION TRANSFOMER/OT/11
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacture & Supply of 220/27.5 kV, 40/50 MVA (ONAN/ONAF) Traction Transformer including Terminal Connectors with NIFPS and all accessories for the work of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 6,52,60,800/-
- Completion Date: 5 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 11-Feb-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 03-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 25-Feb-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 03-Mar-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 04-Mar-2021
Introduction of Work:
Project: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Receiving Sub Stations [including 25 kV AC Traction cum 33 kV Auxiliary Main Sub Stations], Extra High Voltage & High Voltage cabling, 25 KV Overhead Equipment (FOCS/ROCS), Auxiliary Power Supply [including Auxiliary Sub Station], SCADA Systems, Operational Control Centre and Associated works on Viaduct & Tunnel for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Lot 1 & Lot 2).
The project is planned for a phased commissioning in 4 stages as under:
|Stage 1||Sahibabad (incl) – Duhai (EPE) including Duhai depot||March 2023|
|Stage 2||Duhai (EPE) – Meerut (South)||Dec 2023|
|Stage 3||Sarai Kale Khan – Sahibabad (excl) including Jangpura Stabling Yard||Oct 2024|
|Stage 4||Meerut (South) – Modipuram including Modipuram Depot||March 2025|
Scope of Work:
The Broad scope of work is as under:
- Design, Manufacture & Supply of 220/27.5 kV, 40/50 MVA (ONAN/ONAF) Traction Transformer including Terminal Connectors with Nitrogen Injection Fire Prevention System (NIFPS) and all accessories mentioned in the brief Particular Specifications enclosed at Annexure-A with complete packing, loading, transporting to the work Site at Muradnagar RSS and Sahibabad/Ghaziabad RSS. All the Equipment and accessories offered shall be in full Technical conformity with the brief Particular Specifications enclosed at Annexure-A.
- Factory Inspection of all Material before dispatch.
- Supervision at site during Installation, Testing & Commissioning.
- Training to authorized personnel of NCRTC.
Delivery Period/ Milestone Target:
The Contractor shall be required to supply the equipment/material as per the schedule given below:
|S. No||Stage & Lot||Substation||Delivery Date/ Milestone Target|
|1||Stage-1, Lot-1||Sahibabad/Ghaziabad RSS||5 Months from issue of LOA|
|2||Stage-2, Lot-2||Murad Nagar RSS||5 Months from issue of LOA|
Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms and conditions of the bidding documents, which is available online.