National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. (NCRTC) has invited open e-bids (Electronic Bid) (Manual bid are not permitted) on Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) under Single Stage Two Packet System for the following works:
- Tender Reference Number: DM/GC/COR-OF/159
- Name of Work: Consultancy Services for Preparation of Influence Zone Plan (IZP) for TOD Node “Jungpura RRTS Station” for Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor.
- Completion period of work: 210 days from Effective Date
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 02-Feb-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 16-Mar-2022
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 16-Feb-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09-Mar-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 16-Mar-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 17-Mar-2022
About Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor:
- The Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor is approximately 82 km long corridor with 25 stations, which will cover the distance from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi to Modipuram in Meerut in about 60 minutes (Currently, it takes around 3 hours to commute from Delhi to Meerut).
- The total project completion cost of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is about INR 30274 Crore.
- RRTS is a rail based high-speed transit system with a design speed of 180 kmph and an average speed of 100 kmph.
- Once operational, it will be the fastest, most comfortable and safest mode of commuter transport in NCR.
Mr. Vinay Kumar Singh, Managing Director, recently inspected the ongoing construction works in Delhi and Ghaziabad on the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut corridor along with the core team.
- He reviewed the station sites at Sarai Kale Khan and Anand Vihar in Delhi.
- Mr Singh expressed satisfaction over the progress made and the way field officers are taking due care of people’s convenience during the construction.
- During his visit to the Ghaziabad station site, which is the largest station of the corridor, Mr Singh overviewed the progress, understood the challenges, and the implementation timelines.
- He also oversaw the planning and progress in installation of an upcoming mammoth steel girder, 150 m long, weighing about 3200 tons.
- This special steel span will be installed to cross the existing metro viaduct and a flyover.
- In the Priority Section, Duhai depot is critical for the operation of the trains.
- MD had an on-foot inspection of various ongoing activities on the entire site including Depot Administration Building, Operation Control Centre, Stabling Yard, track laying activities, OHE installation, and RSS construction.
- He encouraged the team to keep up the good work and mentioned that while the project implementation pace is important, yet we have to continue to follow COVID-appropriate behaviour.
Source: NCRTC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC