The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited has invited tender for Package M5: Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signage and Graphics for 09 (Nine) Elevated Stations (viz. Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Guldhar, Duhai, Murad Nagar, Modi Nagar South, Modi Nagar North, Meerut South & Shatabdi Nagar), 01 (One) at grade Stations (Viz. Duhai Depot Station), 01 (One) Depot (Viz. Duhai Depot) and Housing complex at Jungpura of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor.
- Tender Reference Number: DM/AC/COR-OF/147 Pkg M5
- Completion Period(days): 696
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 28-Jul-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 02-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 26-Aug-2021 03:00 PM
- Bid Submission End Date: 02-Sep-2021
- India (hereinafter called “Borrower”) has entered into an agreement for financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Asian Infrastructure Investment bank (AIIB) toward the cost of Delhi-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System Investment Project (Tranche-1).
- Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contracts named above. The Borrower has sought to apply the Joint Co-financing mechanism in accordance with the co-financing framework agreement between ADB and AIIB.
- Accordingly, the procurement of Works under this Bidding is being done following ADB’s Procurement Policies with the Blanket Waiver of Member Country Procurement Eligibility Restrictions. Bidding is open to Bidders of all nationalities other than any restriction arising from ITB 4.8.
Following are the Tenders invited by NCRTC.
- Tender Reference Number: NCRTC/RSS ERECTION/OT/38
- Name of Work: Supply, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of 220kV/33kV/25kV RSS/AMS/TSS at Ghaziabad for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package 19 – Lot 1).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 1,70,14,161.00 /-
- Completion Period: 04 Months
- Tender Reference Number: DM/EL/COR-OF/145
- Name of work: Package M2: Design, Manufacturing, Supply, Testing and Commissioning of Catenary Maintenance Vehicle and Engineering Maintenance Vehicle for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor.
- Completion Period: 548 Days
About Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor:
- The Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor is approximately 82 km long corridor with 25 stations, which will cover the distance from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi to Modipuram in Meerut in about 60 minutes (Currently, it takes around 3 hours to commute from Delhi to Meerut).
- The total project completion cost of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is about INR 30274 Crore.
- RRTS is a rail based high-speed transit system with a design speed of 180 kmph and an average speed of 100 kmph.
- Once operational, it will be the fastest, most comfortable and safest mode of commuter transport in NCR.
The Project was sanctioned by the Government of India in March 2019. On 8th March 2019, the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India laid the Foundation Stone of India’s first regional rail.
The details of current status of this corridor is provided below:-
- The construction of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut corridor is progressing on schedule.
- Contracts for all the major packages have been awarded and the prototype RRTS trainset is expected to be delivered by Dec’2021.
- Project work for priority section of Duhai to Sahibabad of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is progressing on schedule with following developments:
- Construction of civil infrastructure including piles, pile caps, piers, viaduct and station work is on full swing.
- Construction of RSS at Muradnagar has started for feeding the priority section including Duhai Depotc.
- Land for Duhai Depot has already been acquired and depot infrastructure construction has started.
- Contract has been awarded for most of the system packages like Rolling Stock, Signalling & Telecom, Track, Traction and OHE etc.
- Possession of Land allotted by Government of India for stabling yard in Delhi.
- Meanwhile, Alstom has begun manufacturing the regional commuter and transit trains for the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut semi-high-speed rail corridor for RRTS Phase 1.
- In May 2020, the company was awarded the contract to design, build, and deliver 210 regional commuter and transit train cars along with comprehensive maintenance services for 15 years.
- As per the contract, Alstom will deliver 30 regional commuter trainsets of six cars each and 10 intracity mass transit trainsets of three cars each.
Source: NCRTC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC