The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has invited Expressions of Interest (EOI) from the bidders for implementation of QR Code, EMV enabled Account Based Ticketing (Master/VISA),and Rupay based Open Loop Ticketing (National Common Mobility Card) extendable to feeder buses, parking services and other services in Delhi and Comprehensive Onsite Maintenance of Automatic Fare Collection System for Ph-I, Ph-II & Ph-III of Delhi Metro of supplied equipment’s/parts.
- Tender Reference Number: EOI/DMRC/Open Loop Ticketing 01
- Period Of Work (Days): 4198
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 02-Feb-2021
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 21-Jan-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 11-Feb-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 08-Feb-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 11-Feb-2021
Bid Opening Date: 12-Feb-2021
General Description of Work:
- The Delhi Metro is a metro system service in Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region in India. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) with a total length of 314 kilometers serving 245 stations (excluding 6 on Airport Express Line).
- In FY 19-20, the metro had an average daily ridership of 2.86 million passengers, and served 100 crore riders in total during the year.
- DMRC has implemented AFC for Phase I, II and III system. Phase I, II and III consists of 9 lines with 245 stations:
|Line No||Section||No. of Stations|
|Line-1||Saheed Sthal (New Bus Adda)-Rithala||29|
|Line-2||Samaypur Badli-Huda City Centre||37|
|Line-3||Noida Electronic City-Dwarka Sec.21||49|
|Line-5||Inderlok –Brigadier Hoshiyar Singh||23|
|Line-6||Kashmiri Gate- Raja Nahar singh||34|
|Line-7||Majlis Park to Shiv Vihar||38|
|Line-8||Botanical Garden to Janak Puri West||25|
|Line-9||Dwarka to Najafgarh||3|
Scope of Work:
Upgradation of DMRC Line 1 to Line 9 AFC system for implementation of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card Based for Rupay, QR Code Ticketing and Account Based Ticketing
Delhi Metro currently operates metro rail services in Delhi and NCR region with more than 250 working station Equipment supplied by three vendor). Closed loop tokens & smart cards along are currently used as ticket fare media by commuters to travel on this line. This document explains the detailed Scope of Work that DMRC is planning for implementation: –
- Upgradation Supply & Service for Implementation of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card Based for RuPay/Maser/Visa, QR Code and Account base ticketing at equipment’s (Gate/Customer Care and POS details at Annexure A).
- Upgradation & Commissioning of current Gate and new POST/CUC and station computer Central Computer (Hardware & Software).
Supply and Services:
- Upgradation/supply of DMRC Line 1 to Line 9 AFC system certified Readers and passenger information display for AFC equipment’s / server that supports close loop card, Open Loop EMV NCMC for Card based Rupay, Master & Visa & Account based Ticketing (Master & Visa).
- Supply of all required network accessories like Network switches, cables etc required for working for Open Loop EMV NCMC Card Based for Rupay/Master/Visa,QR Code ,QR Code ticketing and Account based Ticketing Implementation as well existing close loop card.
- Upgradation of station server for working of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card Based for Rupay/Master/Visa,QR Code ,QR Code ticketing and Account based Ticketing as well as close loop card Implementation.
- Supply of new Central Computer system (CC) for working of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card Based for Rupay/Master/Visa,QR Code ,QR Code ticketing and Account based Ticketing as well as close loop card Implementation.
- Every Line have one central computer for handling of transaction and equipment parameters and all reports related to Line and supervision of line.
- One Bank Office for all for settlement between all Line Central computer as well as all external operator and banks. Back Office also able to handle all interface of QR-Code Ticketing ,NCMC ,Account Based Ticketing (brief description in Annexure A).
- Complete Software Designing, Development & Upgrade for supporting Open Loop EMV NCMC Card Based for Rupay/Master/Visa , QR Code Ticketing and Account based Ticketing as per their guidelines ( NCMC guideline define by MOUOA) and also compatible with existing close loop card.
- Complete Software Designing. Development & Up gradation of existing AFC Back office means station computer and other central computer of all vendors.
- Complete setup of Servers (Station Computer as well as Central Computer).
- Complete Software Designing, Development & Upgrade of existing Network as per banking standards for all settlements like report to bank as well as other service providers like Bus ( DTC, DIMTS, Feeder ), Parking.
- Complete Interface with FI and Bank switches.
- All required Certifications to be taken for commercial operations for working of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card Based for Rupay/Master/Visa,QR Code ,QR Code ticketing and Account based Ticketing.
- All Hardware and software modification required in current AFC equipment (Gate, POST, Station Computer, Central Computer).
- Complete Interface with current AFC system at all levels like AFC Gate, Network, Database, AFC Back office.
- Complete interface development at all levels means that future AFC of other suppliers can be integrated with the new system means standard interface shall be provided for the integration for future AFC provided.
- Interface document shall be provided for the interface for new AFC provider for seamlessly working of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card Based for Rupay/Master/Visa,QR Code ,QR Code ticketing and Account based Ticketing as well as Banking switch.
- Installation & Commissioning of complete system.
- End to end testing of complete system with all relevant parties e.g. FI, Bank, DMRC, NPCI,Master,Visa, PCI DSS and other required for commercial operations.
- Account based ticketing will be implemented in such a manner that whenever DMRC want to enable/disable this functionality same can be done immediately.
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit: DMRC