Share with your network
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has issued a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) to M/s TATA Advanced Systems Limited for Design, manufacture, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) system, for 3 priority corridors of Phase-IV project of Delhi MRTS.
- Tender Reference Number: DS-16
- Name of Work: Design, manufacture, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) system, for 3 priority corridors of Phase-IV project of Delhi MRTS.
- Accepted Contract Amount: Approx. INR 18,74,47,238/-
- Completion Period: 36 Months
In April last year, the DMRC invited a tender for Tender Number: DS-16
- Scope of works includes, but not limited to, design, design coordination with other Contractors, design submission, design approval, supply, manufacture, FAT inspection, packing, shipping, transportation, storage, delivery, handling, insurance, installation, interfacing, interfacing with other project contractors and interface design submission, integration with other systems, testing at Site & commissioning, Integrated testing with Other Project Contractors, as built document, maintenance support, spares, special tools, test equipment, training, Maintenance supervision assistance, documentation and providing DLP (Defect Liability Period) warranty for the entire Telecom System supplied under this Contract.
- For Phase IV Stations/Depots, Main OCC shall be at OCC Metro Bhawan and Backup OCC shall be at designated location
Scope of Supplies:
- The scope of supply shall include all necessary hardware, software, firmware, accessories, materials and documentation. The detailed requirements shall be as given in the Chapter-2, Chapter-3, Chapter-4 & Chapter-5 of these Particular Specifications.
- The Contractor please note that Price Bid Sheet gives the BOQ to be covered as part of the scope of work and any other item or enhancement of the listed items required to complete the Contract shall be provided as per conditions mentioned in the BoQ / Contract.
Scope of Services:
Scope of services to be performed by the Contractor shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Design, manufacture, delivery, system assurance, installation, testing and commissioning of the Telecom System as mentioned in these Particular specifications (Chapters 1-5).
- Additional requirements required for Interchange stations, RSS, PSBs, Ramps, Parking, FoB / Passage, Mid-shaft, Point crossing and River bridges etc. as specified in Appendix-O, Chapter-4 (Appendices).
- Design, Supply and Installation of Base Frame, False Floor & under False Floor Cable Trays with required risers for wall mounted units in TER of Stations/Depots. List of Stations/Depots (scope of Contractor) is given in Appendix-J of Chapter 4.
- Presentations, reviews and audit support as specified in the Specification.
- Project management of the implementation of the System.
- Quality and safety management.
- Overall site supervision and management.
- Decommissioning, removal and disposal of Temporary Works.
- Operation and maintenance support services.
- Preparation and submission of documentation.
- Training for Employer’s Training Instructors, operations staff, maintenance staff and engineering staff.
- Recommendation and provision of spares, special tools and test equipment.
- Interface & co-ordinate with Civil & other designated contractors.
- Manpower resources.
- Main earth extension from Earthing strip to Rack.
- Prototypes, mock-ups, test rigs emulation and simulation as required.
- Any other services requirement for satisfactory commissioning of the communication system.
Source: DMRC- Tender Update| Image Credit (representational): DMRC
Be the first to comment