In continuation to the tender for civil works for Remodeling & Augmentation of Mukundpur Metro Depot, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has now invited online Bids for Property Development at 10656 SQM Land Plot at Parmeshwari Wala Bagh (Near Azadpur Metro Station).
- Tender Reference Number: CPD-81R
- Name of work: Request For Proposal (RFP) for Property Development at 10656 SQM Land Plot at Parmeshwari Wala Bagh (Near Azadpur Metro Station).
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 16-Apr-2021
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 30-Mar-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 03-May-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 26-Apr-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 03-May-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 04-May-2021
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) implementing the Delhi Metro Rail Projects, has been mandated by Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD), now MoHUA, to undertake value capture from property development initiatives for sustainable revenue generation so as to raise additional capital for part finance the Delhi Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) Project.
- Ministry of Urban Development has also issued an order permitting DMRC to carry out Property Development in lands allotted for Delhi MRTS Project vide Order No. K-14011/8/2000-MRTS(Pt.) dated 30 March 2009.
- DMRC has been allotted a land plot by DDA measuring 10656 sqm at Parmeshwari Wala Bagh at Model Town for Phase-II of Delhi MRTS Project. It is proposed to carry out integrated commercial development on this space.
- The plot is situated near Azadpur metro station which is an integrated metro station on the SamaypurBadli – HUDA City Centre (Line-2) and Majlis Park – Shiv Vihar (Line-7) metro route.
- The site is close to prime localities of Model Town, Tagore Garden, Gujaranwala Town, Azadpur, Shalimar bagh, Civil lines, Mukherjee Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Police Line Kingsway Camp etc.
- Apart from Metro Rail accessibility, the site is very close to Ring Road and Mall Road junction which offers it a very good connectivity to Rohini, East Delhi and West Delhi. All these factors make this site attractive due to its potential for integrated commercial development.
- This plot can be advantageously used for developing floors with shopping mall, restaurants and banks etc.
- DMRC proposes to carry out MRTS Property Development on the land parcel through a developer/Bidder for this tender.
- The Project site is being offered on “as is where is basis”.
- NOC has been issued by DDA to carry out Property Development on this plot. However, requisite approvals from local authorities will be required to be taken by developer.
- The existing landuse of the plot is Transportation T-2 (MRTS Property Development) and development norms applicable to the site are as under:
|1||Plot Area||10656 sq.m|
- Through this tender, DMRC intends to select a ‘Lessee’ to take up on ‘Lease basis’, the land parcel available for MRTS Property Development.
- It is envisaged to transfer Sub- Lease rights to a selected developer /Bidder with requisite financial, managerial and technical expertise for a period of 50 (Fifty) years from the “Commencement Date” to utilize the land parcel for integrated commercial development making use of available ground coverage and floor area as permitted under Master Plan of Delhi 2021 (MOD 2021).
- The successful bidder shall plan the layout for DMRC approval as per Section-4 of this document. The site plan is placed at Annexure-6.
The Request for Proposal Document (RFP Document) can be seen and downloaded from website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app. RFP Document can only be obtained online after registration on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit: DMRC