The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has invited a request for proposal (RFP) for Property Development at Sarai Metro Station (Line-6 Extn).
- Tender Reference Number: CPD-07R3 (Package-1)
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 13-Aug-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 16-Sep-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 31-Aug-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 16-Sep-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 17-Sep-2021
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) implementing the Delhi Metro Rail Projects, has been mandated by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) (formerly known as Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD)) to undertake value capture from property development initiatives for sustainable revenue generation for the DMRC vide its Policy Circular No K-14011/8/2000-MRTS (Pt.) dt 30.3.2009.
About Project Site:
- The Project Site is situated at the Line-6 Extn (Badarpur-Faridabad corridor) of Phase-III of Delhi MRTS Project. Sarai is an elevated metro station on the Violet Line of the Delhi Metro.
- The station lies in proximity to Delhi-Agra Highway (NH-2), and is accessible by road to all areas in Sarai, Badarpur and Faridabad.
- DMRC has planned property development at Sarai MRTS station along with operating facilities for commuters.
- The station will have retail and commercial space on various floors which is propose
- d to be leased out for specified purposes as detailed in this document.
- The Project site has an excellent opportunity to become an important commercial hub within this locality.
- With separate access being available for the commercial areas and parking space, prominent and spacious frontage, and a captive commuter base, these floors will present unique opportunities for retailers.
Notice Inviting Bids:
The PD Area at the Sarai Metro Station (Package-1) (Project Site) is proposed to be given on lease basis through this bidding process on “as is where is basis” as demarcated in the plans placed as Annexure-6 of this document and is in form of built up area for retail and commercial spaces, details of which are given below:
|PD Area||Built-up Area in Sqm|
|Area at PD-I Level (Above Platform)||1795.94|
|Area at PD-II Level||1118.61|
|Area at PD-III Level||1174.15|
|Total PD Area||5735.84|
The complete bid document can be downloaded by the bidder from the website of https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Previous Tenders for Property Development:
Following are the tenders floated by DMRC recently for Property Development at Metro Stations:
- Contract number: CPD-83R
- Name of work: Property Development above the metro stabling deck at Mundka Depot.
- Contract number: CPD-72R
- Name of work: Property Development at Trilokpuri-Sanjay Lake Metro Station (Line-7).
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC