The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has invited a request for proposal (RFP) for Property Development on plot adjacent to Uttam Nagar East Metro station of Line-3 (Package-2).
- Tender Reference Number: CPD-89
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 31-Aug-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 06-Oct-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 23-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 30-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 06-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 07-Oct-2021
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) implementing the Delhi Metro Rail Projects, has been mandated by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) (formerly known as Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) to undertake value capture from property development initiatives for sustainable revenue generation for the DMRC vide its Policy Circular No K-14011/8/2000-MRTS (Pt.) dt 30.3.2009.
About Project Site:
- Through this RFP Document, DMRC intends to select a “lessee” to take up on ‘Lease basis’, the spaces available for property development on plot adjacent to Uttam Nagar East Metro Station of Line-3 of Delhi Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) (hereinafter referred to as “Project Site”).
- This Licensing has been envisaged to generate up-front and recurring revenues to DMRC to supplement its non fare-box collections in the operation phase.
- An information document covering the purpose of the lease, details of space available at depot etc.
- The project site (adjacent to Uttam Nagar East Metro Station) is a part of Line-3 (Blue line) of Delhi MRTS project.
- Uttam Nagar East is a prominent station where approx 907.64 Sqm PD area is available which is proposed to be leased out for various uses as detailed in this document.
- The space is ideally suitable for commercial shops and food joints.
Notice Inviting Bids:
- The land (area) of approx. 907.64 Sqm plot adjacent to Uttam Nagar East Metro Station Site is proposed to be given on lease basis through this bidding process on “as is where is basis” as demarcated in the plans placed as Annexure – 6 of this document and is in form of bare piece of land.
- Lessee is required to develop the PD area by constructing a single story temporary/lightweight structure for retail or commercial development, details as given below:-
|Package||PD area||Area in Sqm|
(Hereinafter individually referred to as “Land (area)” or “Leased Area”)
- Temporary/lightweight structures mean structures without any foundation or footing and which can be removed when required such as fabric structures, fabric building systems and steel prefab structures i.e. knock down systems etc.
- The lessee shall have to get the drawings, including exteriors, approved by DMRC before doing any construction at site.
- DMRC invites online Bids from eligible participants who may be a sole proprietorship firm or a partnership firm duly registered under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932, or a Limited Liability Partnership duly registered under Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 or a body corporate incorporated and registered in India under the Companies Act, 1956 /2013, duly registered under the law applicable to such company, either individually or in Joint Venture/Consortium under an existing agreement (the “Bidders”, which expression shall, unless repugnant to the context, include the members of the Consortium/ JV) for selection of Lessee(s) to grant rights under the Lease Agreement for the commercial utilization of the Lease Space(s) for various purposes, except banned list of usages as detailed in Annexure-9.
The complete bid document can be downloaded by the bidder from the website of https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Previous Tender for Property Development:
DMRC recently invited tenders for Property Development at Sarai Metro Station:
- Contract number: CPD-07R3 (Package-1)
- Name of work: Property Development Sarai Metro Station (Line-6 Extn).
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 16-Sep-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 17-Sep-2021
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC