The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has invited bids (through e-tendering process) for selection of licensee/s for Licensing of Spaces for placement and installation of Telecom Tower/Masts for Provision & Enhancement of Mobile (Cellular) Network at 38 Selected Metro Stations / Locations of DMRC Network.
- Tender Reference Number: 520M0002/TT
- Cost of Bid Document: INR 23,600/- (INR.20,000/- + 18%GST)
- Bid Security/EMD: Total Combined for all four Schedules (Schedule-1 to 4) is INR. 25,09,000/-
- Sale of Bid Document: From 31.07.2020 (17:00 Hrs) to 31.08.2020 (15:00 Hrs)
- Pre-Bid Conference: 14.08.2020, through video conference
- Last Date & Time of Submission (e-tender) of Bid online: 31.08.2020
- Date & Time of Opening of Technical Bids online: 01.09.2020
- Validity of Bid: Up to 180 days from the last date of submission of Bid
- The Selected Bidder(s) shall be licensed with the offered spaces pursuant to the bidding process, according to their bid, for placement & installation of Telecom Tower/Masts for Provision & Enhancement of Mobile (Cellular) Network at 38 Selected Metro Stations/locations of DMRC Network in 4 (Four) separate schedules(Annexure-1 of Bid/RFP Document) as per terms and conditions of this Bid Document, hereinafter referred to as “Permitted Activity”, subject to the terms and conditions specified in the Bid Document/Draft License Agreement and the guidelines stipulated herein in relation to the Permitted Activity: at the sites/locations with tentative tendered area as detailed in Annexure-1 and as per Schedules specified.
- The Licensed sites/Locations shall exclusively belong to the DMRC, without creating any right, title or interest of whatsoever nature in the said premises in favour of the Licensee.
- Maximum Six Telecom Operators shall be allowed to operate at a particular licensed space. The Licensed Space shall be utilised only by the licensee or its associates as per Terms and Conditions of Draft License Agreement (Annexure-9).
- The agency responsible for erection of towers must have experience of installation of at least three (3) towers during last three years.
- The Licensee shall ensure compliance with permissible radiation limits for mobile towers as laid down by Municipal Corporation/State Government/TRAI/Department of Telecommunications (DOT) of Govt of India from time to time.
Licensee shall be responsible for the following activities:
- The Licensee shall operate the licensed space for installation of telecom tower/mast for provision & enhancement of Mobile (Cellular) Network at 38 Metro stations/locations as per above referred 4 schedules. For the purpose of placement of equipment, the Licensee shall submit the design/ layout of the location of placement of equipment along with other relevant details. DMRC shall consider the plan with respect to aesthetics, operational feasibility, and safety and security concerns. If the part of plan is not acceptable to DMRC, Licensee is required to submit revised plan for approval. All further modification/ revision in plan shall have to be got approved from DMRC.
- Designing of all units/structures to complement station architecture for installation of telecommunication equipment.
- Procurement, fabrication, installation & erection of equipment. The equipment inventory shall be within the licensed premises only. Licensee shall prepare the plan for approval from DMRC.
- Appoint an architect to interact with nodal DMRC representative to bring clarity in understanding of spaces, to coordinate and implement decisions taken.
- Operate, manage and maintain the entire premises.
- Obtain all approvals, permits, etc from all competent and required authorities, including different tiers of government, statutory, local, civic authorities, TRAI, DOT Govt of India etc. at its own cost.
- Comply with all statutory requirements in connection with License Agreement.
- Ensure regular and timely payments of all amounts due to DMRC and discharge all obligations as per License Agreement.
- Licensee shall also adhere to procedure of DMRC regarding release of electric supply and specification of materials to be used for use of electric supply, Air-conditioning work, Fire Protection System, Fire NOC as detailed at Annexure-9.5 and Material Specification for renovation/ refurbish of premises as per Annexure-9.4.
- Licensee shall interface with Civil/Electrical/Signal & Telecom etc during execution of work. Licensee shall also attend progress review meeting called on regular basis.
- Appoint competent nodal officer to interact with nodal DMRC representative to bring clarity in understanding of spaces, coordinate and implement decisions taken.
For participation in e-tendering process, the Bidder(s) has to be registered on DMRC’s e-tendering portal https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app .
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC