Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria, for the work of Comprehensive annual maintenance contract of carrier make VRV installed in the new simulator building at Shastri Park depot for 5 years.
- Tender Reference Number: OEM-1121
- Name of Work: Comprehensive annual maintenance contract of the carrier makes VRV installed in the new simulator building at Shastri Park depot for 5 years.
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 44.84 Lakhs
- EMD: INR 17,936
- Completion period of Work: 05 Years
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 06th July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 27th July, 2022
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 13th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 22nd July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 27th July, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 28th July, 2022
- The bidders are required to submit soft copies of their bids electronically on the CPP Portal, using valid Digital Signature Certificates. The instructions given below are meant to assist the bidders in registering on the CPP Portal, prepare their bids in accordance with the requirements and submitting their bids online on the CPP Portal.
- The tenders for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms, partnership firms, companies, corporations, consortia or joint ventures) who meet requisite eligibility criteria prescribed in the sub-clauses of Clause 1.2 of NIT.
- In the case of a JV or Consortium, all members of the Group shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of the whole contract. Also, each member shall be individually responsible for its duties as specified in the MOU/JV agreement submitted by the bidder in terms of clause 1.2.1 vii (d).
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s), completion date(s) of which falling during last five years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work”** of value of ₹7.17 lakh or more
- Two “similar works” **each of value of ₹4.48 lakh or more
- Three “similar works”**each of value of ₹3.59 lakh or more
- Similar work for this contract shall be “SITC or CAMC or AMC or repair of VRV/VRF Air Conditioning System.
- The tenderer shall submit details of works executed by them in the Proforma of Appendix-7 of FOT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria. Documentary proof such as completion certificates from clients clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted. The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be Evaluated.
- In case the work is executed for a private client, copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by C.A., T.D.S certificates for all payments received and copy of final/last bill paid by client shall also be submitted. All the documents or certifications, which are provided by CA after 1st July, 2019, must contain UDIN thereon and the particulars of certifications must be the same as mentioned on document/certification and submitted to ICAI on its website which can be verified online.
- Value of a successfully completed portion of similar work in any on-going composite work (work involving other than similar work also) up to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria subject to completion of the entire scope of similar work in a composite work.
- Only work experience certificate having stamp of Name and Designation of officer along with the name of client shall be considered for evaluation. However, if any work experience certificate has been issued prior to 01.07.2019, the same shall be considered for evaluation even if it is not stamped.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission price level assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable 28 days before the submission date of tender.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC