Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria for Expression of Interest for empanelment of agencies for providing man power/outsourcing/contracting for carrying out operation and maintenance services for Mumbai Metro Line-3.
- Tender Reference Number: EOI/02/Sr.GM/BD/2023-24
- Name of Work: Expression of Interest for empanelment of agencies for providing man power/outsourcing/contracting for carrying out operation and maintenance services for Mumbai Metro Line-3.
- Completion Period: 1825 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 07th June, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 20th June, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 07th June, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 20th June, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 21st June, 2023
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., a Joint Venture (JV) Company incorporated on 03.05.1995 under Section 617 of the Companies Act 1956 with the primary aim of planning, designing and implementing Metro at Delhi, the National Capital Territory of India, with equal equity participation of the Government of India and the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- Apart from planning, executing and operating Metro Network in Delhi-NCR one of the objectives of DMRC is:
- To carry on business relating to construction, maintenance and operation of mass transit and other urban transport and People Mover Systems of any kind and description and to enter into contract on a turnkey basis or otherwise, either individually or jointly with other undertakings and companies or persons abroad or in India, including supply erection, commissioning of equipment, testing, operation and maintenance and all other services ancillary thereto.
Aim & Objective of EOI:
- DMRC has been awarded the work of Operation and Maintenance of Mumbai Metro Line No.3.
- The objective of this EOI is to empanel agencies/firms to assist DMRC in Operation and Maintenance of Mumbai Metro Line 3 for one or more of the following activities:
- Provisioning the requisite technical manpower.
- Provision of Multi-tasking / Support staff to DMRC office at Mumbai.
- The agencies/firms will be needed to deploy well-qualified technical manpower for:
- Supervisor – having bachelor’s degree / Diploma in any discipline or equivalent from a Govt. Recognised University/Institute and,
- Technician – having qualification of Matriculation / Class 12th pass & having ITI or equivalent from a govt recognised university/Institute as per nature of job for carrying out various works as per the approved deployment plan in all categories for carrying out the above work in Mumbai.
About Mumbai Metro Line-3:
- Mumbai Metro Line-3 (MML-3) is one of such key projects to improve the transportation scenario in the financial capital of India i.e. Mumbai. MML-3 projects a 33.5 Km.
- A long corridor running along Colaba-Bandra-SEEPZ, envisages to decongest the traffic situation in Greater Mumbai.
- Upon completion, this fully underground corridor with 27 stations would connect Six business districts, 30 educational institutes, 30 recreational facilities and domestic as well as international airport terminals.
- It will have five interchange points for suburban railway and one each for Monorail and ‘Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar’ Metro-1.
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) is the nodal agency responsible for the implementation of Mumbai Metro Line-3 (MML-3) project.
- It has been constituted as a JV of the Govt. of India (GOI) and the Government of Maharashtra (GOM) on a 50:50 sharing basis.
The minimum eligibility & qualification criteria for said EOI will be as under:
- The firm should not be blacklisted by any Central/State Authority/CPSU/Govt Owned Bodies etc. They should not be under Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP). A certificate in this regard shall be furnished.
- The firm/agency should have an average annual turnover in the last 5 audited financial years greater than Rs.8 crores. Audited balance sheet/ CA certificates to be submitted.
- GST Registration Number is a must for Applicants.
- Agency should have a labour licence and PF/ESI registration.
- Agency should have an office in Maharashtra preferably at Mumbai.
- The agencies/firms shall give an Undertaking for the following:
- It is not having a conflict of Interest at present with DMRC
- It has not suffered bankruptcy/insolvency in the past.
- It is not involved in any illegal activity and/or has not been charge-sheeted for any criminal act in the past.
- It has not been penalised for any fraudulent practice in the past.
- It has not been penalised with liquidated damages of 10% (or more) of the contract value due to delay nor imposed with penalty of 10% (or more) of the contract value due to any other reason.
- Total amount of dispute in their pending litigation is not more than 50% of their Net Worth. It shall comprise of all pending arbitration cases and also all pending court cases irrespective of whether these litigations have been initiated by the firm against their employer/client or by the client/employer against the firm.
- The amount of disputes shall also comprise of all the claim amount and also all counter-claim amount in such arbitration/court cases.
- Similar work is defined as “Deployment of technical manpower in Mass rapid transit system (MRTS) or transportation or large infrastructure projects in the State of Maharashtra, preferably in Mumbai.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRC