Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria for Engagement of consultant for Green Building Certification of 45 Metro Stations and 04 Receiving Substation (RSS) coming of DMRC’s Phase-IV Network.
- Tender Reference Number:DE/IGBC-01
- Name of Work: Engagement of consultant for Green Building Certification of 45 Metro Stations and 04 Receiving Substation (RSS) coming of DMRC’s Phase-IV Network.
- Approximate cost of Work: INR 69,53,937/-
- EMD: INR 1,39,079/-
- Completion Period: 50 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 07th July, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 16th August, 2023
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 19th July, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 08th August, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 16th August, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 17th August, 2023
- DMRC is aiming to earn a Green Building Certification for the 45 Metro Stations and 04 Receiving Substations (RSSs) coming up in DMRC’s Phase-IV network.
- The consultant will provide sustainable design assistance and complete documentation as part of the Green Building certification for these stations and RSS.
- The design assistance is intended to help guide the design team of DMRC to a successful energy efficient and sustainable project that meets the prevalent Green Building Rating certification requirements.
- Comprehensive energy analyses & Whole Building Energy Simulation (WBES) modelling services are an integral part of the sustainable design assistance.
- The documentation component is intended to accomplish the collection of necessary photographs, data evidence etc. compilation and submission including liaising and administrative tasks, strategizing, review and presentation of documentation to the green rating authority. The consultant shall also appoint/depute a competent team for this work.
Scope of Services:
- The Consultant shall deliver services for 45 Metro Stations and 04 Receiving Substations (RSSs) coming up in DMRC’s Phase-IV network. This may decrease or increase based on the feasibility report.
- The following is the scope of work:
- Feasibility study (GAP analysis)
- Register project with IGBC
- LPD Calculation & Day lighting Modelling
- Energy Modelling
- Fresh Air Ventilation analysis
- Commissioning activities
- Collection of field data including photographs, drawings, evidence etc.
- Documents compilation for each credit-ongoing till end of construction
- Preliminary Submission to IGBC
- Clarification on IGBC comments on Preliminary Submission
- Organising Site visit for IGBC team
- Complying with IGBC observations made during the visit
- Final Submission
- Clarification on IGBC comments on Final Submission
- Final Certification
- The consultant will work with the project design team to coordinate and facilitate green building certification of the building.
- This will include:
- The consultant shall appoint/deputy sufficient man-power for this work for completion of work as per key dates.
- Carrying out the overall data collection and documentation work to obtain green building rating and certification from IGBC. Carry out project registration with the IGBC.
- Providing assistance to the project design team to select materials/equipment to meet the mandatory and mutually agreed optional criteria.
- When requested, support the designers in identifying vendors for the project materials and equipment to meet the requirements.
- Preparing the documentation as stipulated by the rating system. The entire documentation will be prepared in close coordination and collaboration with the design team of DMRC.
- Communication with the IGBC, through DMRC, on for queries related to the project, whenever the necessity for the same arises;
- Preparing and providing all necessary templates for the design team, so as to meet IGBC rating system requirements.
- Scrutinise the documents before submission. Provide inputs on previous criteria interpretation and raise new one(s) to determine applicability / appropriate interpretation of any criteria if such a need arises.
- Submit the final green building rating submittal for the predetermined green building certification level;
- Responding to the Reviewer queries after due coordination for inputs from DMRC, when necessary.
- The Consultant shall facilitate the Client to achieve the green building rating. The Consultant would hand-hold the team from registration of the project to achievement of the rating, on all aspects related to the green building rating.
- The consultant shall closely associate / work with IGBC which includes participating in meetings, discussions, writing reports, making presentations, on-line submissions, visit IGBC Hyderabad, if required (maximum of four visits).
- It shall also be the sole responsibility of the consultant to ensure green building certification from IGBC for all DMRC buildings as per tender.
- Conduct awareness program on green building concepts and IGBC rating system to the project team.
- The contract period for execution of the above mentioned work is 50 months from issue of LOA with various stages of completions as mentioned in key dates in Appendix – 10 of FOT. The work shall be commenced in any case within 07 days from the date of issue of LOA.
- The Tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s), completion date(s) of which falling during last five years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work” of value of ₹55,63,150/- or more, or
- Two “similar works” each of value of ₹34,76,969/- or more, or
- Three “similar works” each of value of ₹27,81,575/- or more
- The “Similar work” for this contract shall be “Providing Consultancy Services for Green Building certification”.
- If the tenderer is a JV/Consortium having foreign partner(s) and above work(s) have been executed by the foreign partner of JV and the work(s) were done in the country of the foreign partner, then in addition to this the foreign partner must have executed any consultancy work(s) for Green Building Certification of value INR 27,81,575/- or more outside the country of the foreign partner.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC