Share with your network
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria for Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Advanced Remote Monitoring System for Signalling (ARMSS) on line-7 of DMRC.
- Tender Reference Number: OSW-1236
- Name of Work: Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Advanced Remote Monitoring System for Signalling (ARMSS) on line-7 of DMRC.
- Approximate Cost of work: INR 329.22 Lakh
- EMD: INR 3,29,218 Lakhs
- Period Of Work: 10 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 02nd December, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 07th January, 2023
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 13th December, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 02nd January, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 07th January, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 09th January, 2023
- DMRC’s Signaling Department of Pink Line(Line 7) has planned to monitor their Signaling Gears (Point Machines, Signals, Battery Banks) remotely on 24×7 basis from central location with the help of available sensors and data acquisition and communication system which shall help Signaling department to improve quality of maintenance practices to reduce mean time to repair.
- This system will immensely reduce manpower so that DMRC can utilize existing resources for better planning and train operation.
- An Advanced Remote Monitoring System for Signalling (ARMSS) is required that can remotely monitor the following Signaling Gears:
- All Aspects of Colour Light Signals (CLS) including Route Indicators (RI)
- Equipment Room Condition Monitoring (Temperature and Humidity)
- Battery Banks (state of charge/discharge, current, voltage, temperature etc.)
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work broadly includes Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Advanced Remote Monitoring System for Signalling (ARMSS) for Point Machine, Signals, Battery Banks, SER Condition Monitoring etc. Other specific requirements are as following:
- It is desirable that the system shall be capable of successfully monitoring events related to signalling equipment in RTU enabled station gears of Line 7. Limitation of detection in these zones, if any, shall be clearly indicated by the system provider during detailed design phase submission.
- The system shall be capable of meeting specified functional requirements in DMRC working Conditions.
- The system shall neither be affected nor cause any effect on normal working of Signalling or any other working system of DMRC both indoor and outdoor.
- The System shall provide 24×7 centralized monitoring Dashboard for signalling assets which are covered for enabling remote monitoring function.
- The system shall provide audio visual alarm as per user requirement at central monitoring location in case of any abnormalities / fault in signalling assets.
- All types of electrical parameters of signalling gears should be covered which can be used for predictive maintenance. The system shall have provision to select the range of parameters to be displayed for a particular signalling gear.
- The system shall provide predictive maintenance and optimization with the help of advanced analytic, Machine Learning and Data visualization to provide:
- Programs that enable DMRC to enhance applications to monitor, maintain, and optimize assets for better availability, utilization, and performance Documentation to demonstrate how to use the supporting programs to build and deploy a predictive maintenance application.
- The system shall provide a central diagnostic application installed in a server for real time dashboard, alarm and history data analysis. It shall provide customized reports and management reports.
- The central diagnostic application system shall provide interface for Web and mobile application for accessing real-time alarm, dashboard and on demand measurement data remotely.
- The RTU shall be compact and rugged in nature to support field conditions of DMRC sites.
- The RTU shall have provision to download the stored as well as live data in case of failure of ARMSS network connecting Central Monitoring location.
- Configuration (software/firmware) of RTU and switches should be possible from central location through ARMSS network. The RTU and switches should also have a dedicated port for software/firmware update that could be accessed for out-band configuration. It shall also be possible to calibrate RTUs and associated sensors locally and remotely using a calibration tool.
- Contractor is required to survey all installation sites of Line 7 in order to decide on design of RTU and switch housings (wall mounted/cabinet mounted etc.) before start of installation works. Contractor has to provide and install all necessary enclosures/housing for ARMSS system and also provide AC-DC power converters of appropriate voltage range for all equipment which require DC voltage for their functioning.
- All fixtures, housings and furniture required for installation of any equipment of ARMSS system shall be provided and installed by contractor at all locations. All disconnection terminals(WAGO or similar) ,lugs, cable marking tags/ferrules ,fuse boxes, junction boxes and any other item required for installation works shall be in contractor’s scope.
- Laying of all types of cables (Fiber optic cables, Ethernet cables, copper cables for signal and power supply etc.) necessary for ARMSS system shall be done by contractor. Contractor shall have to survey all installation locations for estimating quantity of cables required for installation of all components of ARMSS system.
- The system should be based on open architecture and shall enable the solution to work with multiple data sources and data types: structured or unstructured, real-time or batch, streaming or at rest.
- The ARMSS system shall be designed such that it could interface easily with IoT platforms and IDMS system of DMRC which will enable Predictive Maintenance and Optimization to deliver insights and comprehensive analysis to improve decision-making.
- The centralized and real time monitoring data of signalling gears(Signal, Point Machine,Battery Banks) shall be available on DMRC Central Server or Secured Cloud
- The data shall be sent to a centralized diagnostic server at Lajpat Nagar Station(tentatively) of Line 7 of DMRC on a real-time basis from a remote terminal unit with the help of non-proprietary fiber optic communication. DMRC shall provide dark fiber of Telecom department for inter connectivity of switches of different stations and .All other cables required shall be provided by contractor.
- Centralized diagnostic application servers and workstations shall also be installed at Lajpat Nagar station (tentatively) of line 7 for round the clock monitoring by DMRC staff.
- Point Machine (PM) monitoring shall be possible from indoors at Cable Terminal Racks installed in the Signalling Equipment Room(SER).
- The technical specification of RTU: Remote Terminal Unit For Point Machine along with Sensors is described in Annexure-A of this document.Details of Stations where point machines are installed and quantity of point sensor required is provided in Schedule of requirement.
- Signal monitoring shall be possible from indoors at Cable Terminal Racks installed in the Signalling Equipment Room (SER). The technical specification of RTU: Remote Terminal Unit for Signals along with Sensors for non -interlocking stations is described in Annexure-B of this document.Details of non- interlocking Stations where signals are installed and quantity of signal sensor required is provided in Schedule of Requirement
- In Interlocking stations there are more numbers of input points of signals to be monitored, The technical specification of RTU. Indoor Remote Terminal Unit For Interlocking Station Signal along with sensors is described in Annexure-C of this document.Details of interlocking Stations where signals are installed and quantity of signal sensor required is also provided in Schedule of Requirement.
- Centralized Remote Diagnostics Application Software and database shall be hosted on secured cloud or centralized DMRC server of DMRC.
- Moniitoring of Battery Bank health shall be done with the help of Battery Health Monitoring System (BHMS) which shall be a microprocessor based intelligent system capable of monitoring the health of battery banks.
- BHMS shall calculate the net charge, actual voltage of each cell of Battery bank, deterioration of batteries in battery bank during the charge/discharge cycles and actual efficiency of the batteries.It shall Continuously monitor each cell in the battery bank to identify deterioration in the cell prior to failure.It shall Identifies the net charge in the battery bank by monitoring charging and discharging currents.
- All controllers and processing devices of the BHMS system shall be installed in the UPS Room of all Interlocking stations of Line -7.
- Details of all locations of the UPS room are provided in the attached “Schedule of requirement”. All voltage and current sensors of Battery shall be connected either non-intrusively or galvanicaly isolated such that no loading of battery bank cells is done by such sensors.
- The BHMS system shall be properly earthed as per requirements of earthing mentioned in IEEE 1100, NFPA 780, IEC 1024.
- All cabinets and enclosures required for BHMS shall be in contractors scope and shall preferably be floor mounted with at least IP 54 rating and with provision of forced cooling by fans of appropriate size.
- There shall be a local monitoring panel of BHMS which shall be installed in UPS room and capable of displaying following parameters on LCD/TFT screen panel for each battery bank at all locations:
- Voltages of each battery bank and individual Cell voltages.
- Charging and discharging currents of each cell and each battery bank.
- Load currents of each cell and each battery bank.
- Temperature of each Battery bank.
- Internal resistance of each cell.
- There shall be provision of remote monitoring of all battery banks from central diagnostic application software by integrating local monitoring panels of BHMS with Central application servers via fibre optic communication channels.
- The central diagnostic application shall be capable of displaying BHMS dashboard separately and all required monitoring and reporting features are described in attached ANNEXURE-D.
- The BHMS shall be capable of triggering both audio and visual alarms, at local as well as central monitoring application, about the abnormal voltage, current and temperature states of individual cell and battery banks. The alarm triggering parameters shall be configurable and shall be defined during design finalization stages.
- The tenders for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms, partnership firms, companies, corporations, consortia or joint ventures) who meet requisite eligibility criteria prescribed in the sub-clauses of Clause 1.2 of NIT.
- In the case of a JV or Consortium, all members of the Group shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of the whole contract. Also, each member shall be individually responsible for its duties as specified in the MOU/JV agreement submitted by the bidder in terms of clause 1.2.1 vii (d).
- Performance of each JV/Consortium partner shall also be judged on a quarterly basis. In case, the performance of the partner(s) is not found satisfactory, actions as deemed appropriate by the Employer may be taken including termination of contract or termination of any of JV/ Consortium member(s) from the contract i.e. Part Termination of the contract.
- In case of part termination of contract, the Performance Security(ies) submitted by the member(s) for their portion of work in contract as per their share in JV/Consortium shall be forfeited and the scope of the work/duties assigned to the defaulting JV/Consortium member(s) as per the MOU/agreement submitted, may be terminated, however, same may be done by the Employer only if other member(s) of JV/Consortium are ready to complete the entire scope of work.
- In such a case, remaining works pertaining to the scope of defaulting member of JV, may be completed by other member(s) of JV in the following manner:
- On their own, if they have adequate technical competence to the satisfaction of Employer.
- By subcontracting such scope of work of defaulting member(s) to technically competent Agency with the consent of Employer & without any financial implication to the Employer.
- In such cases, the limit of subcontracting the works up to 50% of total scope of work shall not apply.
- By induction of new members having adequate technical competence and meeting the original tender eligibility conditions, acceptable to the Employer in JV/Consortium replacing the defaulting member(s) & without any financial implication to the Employer. The new member(s) shall be jointly & severally liable for the performance of the whole contract and also shall submit the Performance Security from their bank account for an amount equivalent to the amount of forfeited amount of Performance security of the defaulting member.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s), completion date(s) of which falling during the last five years ending on the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below.
- At least one “similar work” of value of ₹263.38 Lakh or more, or
- At least two “similar works” each of value of ₹164.61 Lakh or more, or
- At least three “similar works” each of value of ₹131.69 Lakh or more
- Similar works for this contract shall be “Supply, Installation and commissioning of Internet of Things (IoT) based any one of these systems:
- Remote monitoring system,
- Predictive maintenance system,
- Condition monitoring System.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC
Be the first to comment