Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria, for the work of Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning for Modification / Shifting of additional works of 33KV, 11kV & LT Electrical Utilities of TPDDL / BSES and Dismantling / Relocation of High Mast & Street Lights infringing Keshopur to Derawal Nagar section of Janakpuri – RK Ashram Corridor of Delhi MRTS Phase-IV.
- Tender Reference Number: DEUD-08
- Name of Work: Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning for Modification / Shifting of additional works of 33KV, 11kV & LT Electrical Utilities of TPDDL / BSES and Dismantling / Relocation of High Mast & Street Lights infringing Keshopur to Derawal Nagar section of Janakpuri – RK Ashram Corridor of Delhi MRTS Phase-IV.
- Approximate Cost of work: INR 11.54 Crore
- EMD: INR 11.54 Lakhs
- Period Of Work: 20 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 07th June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 07th July, 2022
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 17th June, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 29th June, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 07th July, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 08th July, 2022
- The tender for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms, partnerships firms, companies, corporations, consortia or joint ventures) who meet requisite eligibility criteria prescribed in the sub clauses of clause 1.1.3 of NIT. In the case of a JV or Consortium, all members of the group shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of whole contract.Also, each member shall be individually responsible for its duties as specified in the MOU/JV agreement submitted by the bidderm in terms of clause 220.127.116.11 vii d.
- On their own, if they have adequate technical competence to the satisfaction of Employer.
- By subcontracting such scope of work of defaulting member(s) to technically competent Agency with the consent of Employer & without any financial implication to the Employer. In such cases, the limit of subcontracting the works up to 50% of total scope of work shall not apply.
- By induction of new members having adequate technical competence and meeting the original tender eligibility conditions, acceptable to the Employer in JV/Consortium replacing the defaulting member(s) & without any financial implication to the Employer. The new member(s) shall be jointly & severally liable for the performance of the whole contract and also shall submit the Performance Security from their bank account for an amount equivalent to the amount of forfeited amount of Performance security of the defaulting member.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s) during last 7 years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below (tenderer shall upload Appendix-17 of FOT):
- At least one “similar work” ** each of value INR 9.23 crores or more.
- Two “similar works” ** each of value INR 5.77 crores or more.
- Three “similar works” ** each of value INR 4.62 crores or more.
- “Similar works” for (i), (ii) & (III) above for this contract shall be the work of: “supply, installation, Testing & Commissioning of Electrical Lines of minimum voltage level of 33KV/11KV.
- The tenderer shall submit details of works executed by them in the Proforma prescribed in Appendix-17 & 17A of FOT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria. Documentary proof such as completion certificates from clients clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted. The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated. In case the work is executed for private client, copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by C.A., T.D.S certificates for all payments received and a copy of the final/last bill paid by the client shall be submitted.
- Value of successfully completing a portion of similar work in any on-going composite work (work involving other than similar work also) up to last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of Work experience Criteria subject to completion of entire scope of similar work in a composite work.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission price level assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable 28 days before the submission date of tender.
- In case of joint venture / Consortium, full value of the work, if done by the same joint venture shall be considered. However, if the qualifying work(s) were done by them in JV/Consortium having different constituents, then the value of work as per their percentage participation in such JV/Consortium shall be considered.
- If the above work(s) i.e. “similar works” – comprise(s) other works, then client‟s certificate clearly indicating the amount of work done/quantum of work done in respect of the “similar work” shall be furnished by the tenderer in support of work experience along-with their tender submissions.
- Only work experience certificate having stamp of Name and Designation of officer along with the Name of client shall be considered for evaluation. However, if any work experience certificate has been issued prior to 01.07.2019, the same shall be considered for evaluation even if it is not stamped.
- After opening of financial bids, the work experience credentials (work experience certificate along with other documents if any) of L-1 bidder shall be sent for verification & certification to the concerned client(s). In case of any concealment or misrepresentation of facts, appropriate action(s) in accordance with Tender Conditions and “Suspension/Banning Policy, August 2019” of DMRC shall be taken.
- The copy of “Suspension/Banning Policy, August 2019″ of DMRC can be downloaded from the tender section of DMRC website. Work experience of only substantial partners (partner with a share of 26% or more in the JV / Consortium) shall be considered for evaluating the JV/Consortium.
Source: DMRC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC