The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. has invited an open e-tender through e-tendering system for Contract:OCM-959:- Facilitation of detailed inspection and survey of Viaduct structure of DMRC.
- Tender Reference Number: OCM-959
- Approximate Cost of work: INR 88.08 Lakhs
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 01-Jul-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 24-Jul-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 19-Jul-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 24-Jul-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 08-Jul-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 27-Jul-2021
- The objective of the contract is to Facilitate for Detailed Inspection by providing Sky lift & labour etc. and Survey by measuring camber, gradient, and deflection in Viaduct structure of DMRC by the Contractor to the standards and within the time stipulated by the Contract.
- In full recognition of this objective, and with full acceptance of the obligations, liabilities and risks which may be involved, the Contractor shall undertake the execution of the Works.
- The Facilitation of Detailed Inspection and Survey of Viaduct structure of DMRC by the Contractor shall be done in accordance with Employer’s Requirements and the other requirements of the Contract.
- The Works shall be executed to the highest standards available using proven up-to-date good Engineering practices.
- The Specification shall in any case not specify the standards which, in the Engineer’s opinion, are less than or inferior to those described in the Tender Documents.
Scope of Works:
- The contractor will execute the work i.e. “Contract no: OCM-959: Facilitation of Detailed Inspection and Survey of Viaduct structure of DMRC”. Contractor shall prepare the drawing/work method/bar chart for the approval of the DMRC as per requirement. The abovementioned work shall be carried out with contractors own material & labour as per the specifications:-
- The scope of work broadly mentioned in BOQ and as per requirement. The work under this contract shall consist of, but not limited to, all materials, labour, equipment’s, tools, plants and necessary machinery as required to completely execute any or/and following works within DMRC scope.:
- Providing and operating diesel operated sky lift of approved make of 19 metre and 24 metre for bridge inspection as per BOQ items.
- Measuring and recording of Camber & gradient of existing viaduct for DMRC elevated Corridor as per BOQ items.
- Providing & Fixing stainless steel plates 50x50x3mm at span lengths 0,L/4,L/2,3L/4, L as per BOQ items.
- Measuring and recording of tilting & deflection of existing pier caps for DMRC elevated Corridor as per BOQ items.
- The work shall be carried out with all safety precautions. The Contractor shall take all necessary precautions to ensure safety of the staff, adjoining structures, materials & equipments and the work in progress as per the directions of engineer-in-charge.
- The contractor shall plan & execute the work in such a way that the work proceeds smoothly to the satisfaction of the Engineer.
- The contractor shall attend regular meetings convened by the Employer/ Engineer and adhere to decisions taken in the meeting.
- The security of material, surveying instruments, sky lift and other equipment brought to site will be the responsibility of the contractor.
- The work Involves working during revenue/non-revenue/block hours in day or night as per requirement and as per direction of Engineer in charge.
- Each sky lift shall be provided for 8 hr. shift per day .The sky lift can be used in any shift including night shift and nothing extra shall be paid.
- Qualified Civil/Mechanical Engineer will be provided along with sky lift to associate with the inspection team.
- A trained manpower (semi-skilled) will be provided for traffic diversion & to help in inspection activity during day or night/block hours as per requirement.
- Payment shall be arranged for the actual quantity of work done at DMRC premises.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Following are the tenders floated by DMRC recently:
- Contract No.: CPD-88
- Name of work: Request for proposal (RFP) for Property Development at Sector-28 Metro Station of Line-6 Extn.
- Contract No.: OCP-957
- Name of work: Ultrasonic Flaw detection (USFD) testing of Rails & Welds (using B scan machine) in Line-3 and 4 of DMRC network.
- Contract No.: DE-04
- Name of work: Design, Detail Engineering, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Receiving and Auxiliary Main Substation including High Voltage Cabling from Grid Substation for Phase-IV of Delhi Metro Rail Project” International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with JICA’s “Single-Stage Two-Envelope” Bidding Procedure.
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC