Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. has invited Open e-tender through e-tendering system (i.e. Technical and Financial bid) for Contract: OTW-936 – “Supply and Installation of Smart Solutions equipment in DMRA.
- Name of Work: Contract: OTW-936: “Supply and Installation of Smart Solutions equipment in DMRA”.
- Approximate Cost of work: Rs. 549.47 Lakhs
- Completion Period: 06 Months for SITC, 60 months for CAMC after 24 months of DLP
- Pre-bid Meeting: 22.06.201 at 11:30 Hrs.
- Tender submission Start Date and Time (online): 06.07.2021 (from 14:00 Hrs.)
- Tender submission end Date and Time (online): 12.07.2021 (up to 14:00 Hrs.)
- Date & Time of opening of Tender (Technical Bid) (online): 13.07.2021 at 14:30 Hrs.
Other Recent Tender:
Meanwhile, DMRC has invited online open e-tenders for the design, execution and completion of “Contract DC-05: Design & Construction of Twin Tunnel by shield TBM, Tunnel by Cut & Cover, Underground ramp at Derawal Nagar and 6 underground stations viz. Derawal Nagar, Ghanta Ghar, Pulbangash, Sadar Bazar, Nabi Karim & Ramakrishna Ashram Marg Including Architectural Finishing, Water supply, Sanitary installation, Drainage works of stations on Janakpuri West to R.K. Ashram Corridor (Line-8 Ext.) of Phase-IV of Delhi MRTS.
- Tender Number: DC-05
- Period Of Work: 42 months
- Sale of Bidding documents: From 10.06.2021to 28.07.2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 26-Jun-2021 11:00 AM
- Bid Submission Start Date: 21-Jul-2021 09:00 AM
- Bid Submission End Date: 28-Jul-2021 03:00 PM
- Bid Opening Date: 29-Jul-2021 03:00 PM
- The President of India has received a loan for an amount of JPY 119,978 Million from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) towards the cost of Delhi Mass Rapid Transit System Project (Phase 4).
- It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the Contract DC-05.
About The Project:
Delhi MRTS Project Phase-IV (Priority Corridors) consists of following Corridors:
|Length (Km)||Station||Length (Km)||Station||Length (Km)||Station|
|Mukundpur-Maujpur (Extension of Line-7)||12.558||8||0||0||12.558||8|
|Janakpuri (W)-R.K.Ashram (Extension of Line-8)||21.180||14||7.740||7||28.92||22|
Tentative Commissioning Targets of the Corridors:
|1||Mukundpur – Maujpur||December, 2022|
|2||Janakpuri(W) – R.K.Ashram||June, 2024|
|3||Aerocity – Tughlakabad||March, 2025|
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app .
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC