Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has invited online open e-tenders for the work “Contract CS15B – Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Public Address System (PAS), Passenger Information Display System (PIDS) and Master Clock System (MCLK) for Delhi MRTS project of Phase III.”
The details of the corridors/stations/depots under CS15B are as listed below:
The details are as follows:
1. Dwarka Sector 25 (ICC) Station
Dwarka Sector 21 – Dwarka Sector 25 (ICC) section, is covering a route length of approximately 1.8 Km, entirely underground, CSS at Dwarka Depot & Operation Control Centre at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road.
2. Punjabi Bagh Halt Station
Punjabi Bagh Halt Station is located at Line-5 for providing passenger interchange facility between Line-5 and Line-7. Operational Control Centre is at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road.
3. Depot Extension
Depot extension work are at 5 Depots as listed below:
- Dwarka Depot for Airport Express Line
- Najafgarh Depot (Line-3)
- Shastri Park Depot (Line-1)
- Sarita Vihar Depot (Line-6)
- Ajronda Depot (Line-6 ext.)
General Description of the work :
DMRC Intends to invite suitably qualified bidders, who have adequate experience in relevant field and well proven product, to submit tenders through ICB for the “Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Public Address System (PAS), Passenger Information Display System (PIDS) and Master Clock System (MCLK) of Delhi MRTS Project of Phase III”.
- The work will also include but not limited to design, manufacture ,supply, inspection, packing, shipping, transportation, storage, delivery, handling, insurance, installation, interfacing, integration, testing and commissioning, supply of spares, special tools, test equipment, training of operation and maintenance personnel, documentation and providing Defect Liability support for the PAS, PIDS and MCLK System and associated Interface system with other Telecom system.
- The Contractor shall also carry out effective interface and coordination with Designated Contractors and others appointed by the Employer from time to time, during the Contract Period.
- The contractor shall establish facilities for Transfer of Technology either independently or with an Indian partner of proven track record. The transfer of technology shall cover the areas listed out in Employer’s Requirements.
- The successful Tenderer will also be required to provide sufficient technical data (dimensions, weight and mounting details) including maintenance schedules, inspection/ repair procedures and machinery/plant required of all equipment for all sub-systems and cabling/ earthling details etc., to enable other project contractors, if any, to proceed in parallel with their design and development.
- The Contractor shall also carry out Integrated Testing and Commissioning of PAS, PIDS and MCLK system in co-ordination with Designated Contractors, under supervision of Employer’s Engineer. He shall also carry out all statutory tests and trials necessary for obtaining sanction of the Competent Authority for opening the PAS, PIDS and MCLK system for public carriage of passengers and provide assistance, necessary documents and information as required by the appropriate statutory authorities in India.
|Approximate cost of work:||INR 5.50 Crores (incl. Taxes & Duties)|
|Completion period of the Work:||15 (Fifteen) months|
|Tender documents on sale:||From 03.06.2020 to 13.07.2020 (up to 1500 hrs) on e-tendering website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app .|
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app . For further information in this regard bidders are advised to contact on 0120-4200 462, 0120-4001 002/5, 0120-6277 787 or 011-24367414
|Pre-bid Meeting:||11.06.2020 at 1100 hrs.|
|Tender submission start date:||06.07.2020 (0900 hrs).|
|Tender submission end date:||13.07.2020 (1500 hrs).|
|Date & time of opening of Tender online:||14.07.2020 at 1500 hrs.|
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
5 th Floor, A-Wing, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi –110001
Email id: – firstname.lastname@example.org
The pre-bid meeting shall be conducted through video conferencing by software apps such as Cisco Webex, Microsoft Team, etc. All Prospective bidders shall provide the details of the person(s) (maximum up to two) who will be participating in such virtual meeting at least one day before the meeting (latest by 1100 hrs on 10.06.2020) to the registered official email of DMRC i.e. email@example.com , so that links having details such as software, meeting ID, password etc. can be mailed to these persons at least 12 hours before the scheduled pre-bid meeting.
Source: DMRC Tender