In continuation to the tender for Property Development at land plot at Parmeshwari Wala Bagh, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd. has now invited online open e-Tenders for the work, Contract DT-12 “Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Ballasted/Ballastless Track in Mukundpur Depot for augmentation of additional maintenance facilities in Standard Gauge Corridor of Delhi MRTS Project of Phase-IV”.
- Contract No.: DT-12
- Approximate cost of work: INR 9.63 Crore
- Completion period: 24 Months
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 13-Apr-2021
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 05-Apr-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 04-May-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 28-Apr-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 04-May-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 05-May-2021
About the project:
- This specification defines the objectives, guidelines and requirements for Contract Dt-12: “Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Ballastless / Ballasted Track in Mukundpur Depot for Augmentation of Additional Maintenance Facilities In Standard Gauge Corridor of Delhi MRTS Project of Phase-IV”
- The works to be executed under the contract include manufacture & supply of materials (except rails, Turnouts and Scissors X-over for ballastless/ballasted track, which shall be supplied by the Employer), verification, delivery, installation, testing, including integrated testing and commissioning, technical support, training of Employer ‘s staff and documentation for a complete system necessary to deliver the requirements of this specification.
Scope of work:
- This specification establishes the requirements for the Contract DT-12: “Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning Of Ballastless / Ballasted Track in Mukundpur Depot for Augmentation of Additional Maintenance Facilities in Standard Gauge Corridor of Delhi MRTS Project of Phase-IV”.
- The details of curves, turnouts, scissors x-overs, gradients, etc. have been shown in alignment drawings, the exact locations and details of which shall be interfaced by the contractor with designated civil contractors.
- For welding of Rails, the bidder /JV Partner/ Consortium shall have MOU with RDSO approved Flush Butt-Welding Plant owner for HH and Non HH Rail, for carrying out welding work for the project.
- The contractor shall be required to interface closely with the various Detailed Design Consultants and the designated civil/structural and system contractors on the Phase IV, SG Corridor appointed by the Employer.
- The scope of work shall include but not limited to the following:
- Supply of P. Way materials such as glued insulated joints (except Rails, Ballastless/Ballasted Turnout and Scissor Cross over which shall be supplied by the Employer).
- The contractor will make arrangements for mechanised handling and transportation of all materials (including the materials supplied by the Employer) to the site of work.
- Railway Board under their letter No. 2010/Proj./Genl/3/3 dated 23.12.2011 have issued ‘Technical standard for Track Structure for Metro Railways/MRTS Systems “a copy of which is enclosed as Annexure ‘A’ of Particulars Specifications provided in the documents.
- The tenders design shall comply with these standards unless instructed by Employer.
- Design of plinth / slab type track structure.
- Setting-out final alignment.
- Welding of UIC 60 IRS-T-12-2009, 1080/880 grade head hardened rails using the specified welding techniques.
- Provision of shear connector, wherever required, between 1 st pour and 2 nd pour reinforced concrete for ballastless track.
- Testing of components and installation methods.
- The scope of work for the contract is further described in the Employer’s requirements.
- For welding of Rails, the bidder shall have RDSO approved Flush Butt-Welding Plant with standardization of welding parameters for HH and Non HH Rails along with final QAP approved by RDSO as per Addendum & Corrigendum slip No. 2 of Manual for Flush Butt Welding of Rails (Revision Jan. 2012) clause 5.6.2 as per Annexure – X & XI or shall have MOU with the owner of such welding plant owner on the date of opening.
- The bidder should submit documentary evidence in support of the above requirement at time of submission.
- The contractor shall be required to interface closely with the various Detailed Design Consultants and the designated civil/structural and system contractors appointed by the Employer.
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website www.eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
In March this year, DMRC invited tenders for the the following works at the Mukundpur Depot in connection to the Phase-4 project:
- Tender Reference Number: DC-27
- Name of work: Civil Works for Remodeling & Augmentation of Mukundpur Metro Depot cum Workshop including design, fabrication, supply & erection of pre-fabricated steel roof structures, roof portals, purlins, sheeting etc. and water supply, sanitary installation, drainage & site development works at Mukundpur Depot for Line 7 & Line 8 of Delhi MRTS Phase IV Project.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 71.37 Crores
- Completion period of the Work: 30 Months
- Contract No.: DE-14
- Name of work: “Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 25 kV Overhead Equipment (OHE), 33 kV Auxiliary Power Supply for elevated section of Line-7 Ext. (Maujpur to Majlispark) and Augmentation works of Mukundpur depot of Delhi Metro MRTS Phase-IV.”
- Approximate cost of work: INR 79.52 Crores approx.
- Completion period of the Work: 18 Months
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit: DMRC