The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd. has invited open e-Tenders for the work Contract SOA-001: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of virtual signals and ATS system up gradation of Line-2.
- Contract No.: SOA-001
- Approximate cost of work: INR 89.31 Cr.
- Completion period of the Work: 18 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 12.01.2021
- Tender submission start date: 29.01.2021
- Tender submission end date: 08.02.2021
- Date of opening of Tender online: 09.02.2021
Scope and Purpose:
- This Technical specification specifies the particular requirement of the provision of virtual signal at 26 locations of Line-2 and ATS system hardware & software application upgradation at all stations including 3 depots with main OCC & backup OCC at Metro Bhawan & Shastri Park with updation of training simulator system at Delhi Metro Rail Academy (DMRA).
- The work to be executed under the contract include design, manufacture, verification, delivery, installation, testing, commissioning, integration and technical support for a complete integrated train control & signalling system, including all control centres, trackside, and train borne equipment, necessary to deliver the requirements of this specification.
- It is necessary to deliver the requirements of this Specification as also integrating the same with existing Signalling, Telecom & other systems available in the present Line-2 section required for seamless working/operation of the existing system. The work shall provide support of spares, hardware and software up to minimum 10 years from the date of commissioning.
Scope of work:
Up gradation of ATS Hardware:
- Central ATS Servers (CATS) in OCC/SHPK & Local ATS FEP /Server in line 2 (SPBI, JGPI, VW, CNPE, JB, GNPK, QM, SLTP, GE, HCC, SLPD, KHPD, Badli Depot) to be upgraded to the latest hardware with latest configuration. Major hardware equipment of line-1 ATS system at OCC-SHPK & all LATS stations are upgraded, it may be taken as reference for line-2 upgradation activity. Survey can be done by bidder.
- ATS MMIs with 24/42 inches or higher monitor in OCC/SHPK, OCC/MB, Local Stations, and Delhi Metro Rail Academy (DMRA) etc. to be up-graded to the latest industrial workstations such as HP Z series workstation or similar with latest configuration.
- Depots MMIs to be upgraded with MMI of monitor size at least 40 inches.
- Visual Display Units (VDU) with 24/42 inches Monitor at SPBI & Badli Depot to be upgraded to the latest industrial workstations such as HP Z series Workstation or similar with latest configuration.
- Communication redundancy meaning at least two physically distinct communication media shall be available between sender and receiver throughout the entire communication path, no matter how many intermediate nodes the message must go through. The redundancy shall be in LAN, Ethernet switches/ routers. There shall be a dual redundant communication medium between any two computer units of OCC and the LATS servers, between the LATS/ DATS servers and the workstations and the CATS servers and the operator workstations.
- The hardware of the system shall be based on the proven design philosophy and shall be fault tolerant and modular. The redundancy shall be built in the hardware both in the external equipment interface and also in the OCC network equipment interfaces/ link such that no single failure will lead to shut down of the ATS functioning. The software shall be based on open system concept and shall have portability and inter-operability across multi- vendor environments.
- The cubicle for the ATS shall integrate:
- Redundant local server
- Redundant LAN
- Redundant network equipment
- All cables between integrated equipment appropriate connectors for external links like power supply, links to ASCV/ATC, links to operator workstations, links to WAN.
- Ethernet network shall be based on a 10/100 Mbits standard or higher.
- The ATS system shall have redundant links with other systems: CBI system, ATP/ ATOsystem, NP-SCADA, Radio system, PAS/ PIDS.
Implementation of Virtual Signals:
- Implementation of virtual signals at 26 locations including all the interchange stations in 2 (Samaypur Badali – Huda City Centre).
- Technical scope.
- Delivery of updated ATS Software application, ATC Trackside & on-board software & TDMS data, updated EPROMS at all specified locations, any changes in CCIP & installation of additional relays to imitate virtual signals in the existing layout and the hardware provided as part of this contract should accommodate the requirement of virtual signal at all stations of Line-2 (26 no).
- With virtual signal implementation system functionality should be analogues to existing virtual signals functionality provided on Line- 5/6 and it shall be possible to operate them virtual signals from CATS/LATS/VDU/CCIP as per requirement.
- Update of Signaling Plan, equipment drawing, diagram circuit for mainline of all IXL’s
- Software engineering effort for ASCV logic updation for IXL’s.
- Software engineering for ATC track side data.
- Software engineering for ATS Mimic update.
- The Tenderer should mention per station price of Virtual Signal Implementation with each type of station (1/2/3/4 virtual signals per station).
- All signalling subsystems functionalities should remain the same as existing.
Tender documents can only be obtained online after registration of the tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit: DMRC