Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has invited open e-tenders, in Single Stage Two Packet System for Electrical work i/c with supply, installation and commissioning of 200 kWp grid connected solar power plants, with net metering facility at New Shrimadhopur Station of DFCCIL Jaipur Unit.
- Tender Reference Number: DFCC-JP-EL-REJN-KSGN-T-14
- Name of Work: Electrical work i/c with supply, installation and commissioning of 200 kWp grid connected solar power plants, with net metering facility at New Shrimadhopur Station of DFCCIL Jaipur Unit.
- Estimated Cost: INR 1,62,12,981.11 Crore
- EMD: INR 2,31,100 Lakh
- Period of Contract: 04 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 10th May, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 07th June, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 24th May, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 07th June, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 07th June, 2023
Scope of Work:
- On behalf of President of India, Chief General Manager, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, C-16, Khushi Vihar, Patrakar Colony, Mansarovar, Jaipur-302020, India hereinafter referred to as ‘DFCCIL’ is inviting e-tenders from Firms/ Companies/Joint Ventures having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the following work:
- Electrical Work i/c with Supply, installation and commissioning of 200 kWp Grid Connected Solar Power Plants, with Net Metering Facility at New Shrimadhopur Station of DFCCIL Jaipur Unit.
- The tender shall be governed by General Conditions of Contract (GCC), Preamble and General Instructions to Tenderers (ITT) and Special Conditions of Contract (SCC).
- Wherever, there is a conflict in any condition between GCC and Special Conditions of Contract mentioned in the tender documents, the condition mentioned in Special Conditions of Contract will prevail.
- However, the Engineer’s decision in this connection shall be final and binding. Tender document contains General Conditions of Contract and Special Conditions of Contract specific to this work and shall be applicable in the contract.
Place of work:
- The work is to be carried out at New Shrimadhopur Station under CGM DFCCIL Jaipur. There are 09 nos. of stations in the jurisdiction of CGM DFCCIL Jaipur unit namely New Rewari, New Ateli, New Dabla, New Bhagega, New Shrimadhopur, New Pacharmalikpur, New Phulera, New Sakhun, New Kishangarh Station and OCC-Ahmedabad.
- The work shall be executed under supervision of authorised representatives of CGM/JP or GM/EL/JP. If required by DFCCIL any other station/Site may be included under Schedule of work and no additional charges shall be given for this.
- Quantities in schedule annexed to Contract- The quantities set out in the accepted schedule of rates with item of work quantified are the estimated quantities of the works and they shall not be taken as the actual and correct quantities of the works to be executed by the Contractor in fulfilment of his obligations under the contract.
- The actual/final quantity shall be executed as per approved design and drawing which is to be prepared by contractor if required. All the design calculations, if any, shall be done by the contractor before execution of work. The contractor shall be responsible for any wastage of material due to mistakes in design calculations.
- Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of on-grid Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant conforming to MNRE specifications as amended, consisting of Mono/Poly Crystalline silicon solar cells, net metering facility, necessary protections, earthing, mounted on Aluminium/GI structure of suitable strength with following components complete as required:
- Solar Photovoltaic Module of capacity 330 Wp or above, manufactured in India, conforming to IS 14286/IEC 61215, IS/IEC 61730-Part-1, IS/IEC 61730-Part-2. Solar Photovoltaic Module conversion efficiency shall not be less than 16.5%.
- PV modules used in solar power plants/ systems must be warranted for their output peak watt capacity, which should not be less than 90% at the end of 10 years and 80% at the end of 25 years.
- Power Conditioning Unit (PCU) of 350-800 V DC Input voltage range and 400 VAC, three phase, 4 wire, 50Hz +/- 2.5 Hz, output voltage suitable to generate AC Power with efficiency not less than 97%, total harmonic distortion less than 3% and Suitable for ambient temperature from 0 to 50 degree C0. The PCU shall adjust the voltage and frequency level to suit the Grid Voltage Frequency.
Data Monitoring System complete with accessories:
- Fixing of Array junction box & Main junction box with IP 65 protection and termination arrangement for incoming and outgoing cable along with glands, lugs and other accessories etc. as required.
- Lightning and surge voltage protection.
- Connections & Interconnections by supplying & fixing required size XLPE insulated copper conductor 1.1 kV grade armoured power and control cables between solar modules, main power cable to grid supply PCU unit along with supplying & fixing of necessary channel/conduit lugs and other accessories etc. as required.
- The price shall cover preparation of overhead equipment pegging plans indicating.
Technical Eligibility Criteria:
- The tenderer must have successfully completed or substantially completed any one of the following categories of work(s) during last 07 (seven) years, ending last day of month previous to the one in which tender is invited:
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 30% of advertised value of the tender, or
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of advertised value of the tender, or
- One similar work costing not less than the amount equal to 60% of advertised value of the tender.
- Definition of Similar nature of work: “Supply, erection, testing and commissioning of Solar Power Plant with/without battery backup”.
- For subletting of work costing up to Rs 50 lakh, no previous work experience of subcontractors shall be asked for by the DFCCIL.
- In case after award of contract or during execution of work it becomes necessary for contractor to change subcontractor, the same shall be done with subcontractor(s) fulfilling the requirements as per clause 7 of the Standard General Conditions of Contract, with prior approval of Chief Engineer in writing.
Source: DFCCIL- Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR