- During the inspection, Shri Sunkar stressed on the need and significance of facilities provided to the esteemed passengers.
- During the meeting, he also emphasised the facilities for all types of passengers. He also advised officials to focus on the poor and underprivileged passengers along with the Redevelopment work.
- The primary focus is on development of circulating areas, concourse, Platforms, Lightings, waiting rooms, toilets, elevators, etc., which are much needed for the comfort of passengers.
- During the review meeting Shri Sunkar praised officials for the improved project monitoring system.
- Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)/Construction wing of ECoR Shri Amar Prakash Dwivedi, Principal Chief Mechanical Engineer Shri R. Raja Gopal and Divisional Railway Manager Khurda Road Shri Rinkesh Roy along with Senior officials from ECoR HQs and Khurda Road Division participated in the review meeting.
Source: East Coast Railway- Press Release | Images Credit: PIB