Engineers India Limited (EIL), a Government of India Undertaking, has invited Expression Of Interest (EOI) to select Consortium Partner(s) for bidding jointly as a Consortium (unincorporated Joint Venture) for PMC services for construction of civil works packages of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail (MAHSR) project.
- The Government of India through National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) (herein after referred to as Client) has invited sealed online Proposals from eligible Consultants for Project Management Consultancy (PMC) Services for CONSTRUCTION OF CIVIL WORKS PACKAGES OF MUMBAI AHMEDABAD HIGH SPEED RAIL (MAHSR) PROJECT as per the Scope of Works and Services as described in the Request For Proposal (RFP) Document issued by Client and forming part of this EOI Document.
- Engineers India Limited (EIL), a Government of India Undertaking, intends to submit their proposal against the RFP issued by client after forming a Consortium with a maximum of 3 Partners (Bidders) with the following pattern of partnership percentage in the Consortium.
- Engineers India Ltd (EIL) shall be the LEADER of the JV / Consortium with around 40 to 50 % partnership in the JV / Consortium.
- Balance 50 to 60 % shall be shared among a maximum of 3 (Three) partners to be selected through the Expression of Interest (EOI) herein.
- Top three ranked Bidders selected through the Expression of Interest (EOI) herein shall be asked to submit prices. Actual scope of Consortium Partners shall be finalized based on their technical and priced submission in a manner that EIL submits the most competitive bid to the Client.
- Tender Reference Number: SM/8024-000-SE-T-7034/1001
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 28-Nov-2020
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 02-Dec-2020
- Bid Submission Start Date: 28-Nov-2020
- Bid Submission End Date: 02-Dec-2020
- Period Of Work (Days): 2880
- Bid Opening Date: 03-Dec-2020
Scope Of Bid:
- The Government of India has received a loan from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) towards the cost of the Project for Construction of Mumbai – Ahmedabad High Speed Rail. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under this Contract for the work as described in the title.
- The Government of India through National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) (herein after referred to as Client) now invites sealed online Proposals from eligible Consultants for the completion of the Services as described in the title. More details on the services are provided in the Terms of Reference (TOR).
- International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with JICA’s Single Stage (“Two Envelope”) Bidding Procedure. Bidding will be conducted through procedures in accordance with the applicable Guidelines for Employment of Consultant under Japanese ODA Loans, April 2012 and is open to all Consultants from eligible source countries, as mentioned in Section-7 of NHSRCL Request for Proposal (RFP) document – Eligible Source Countries of Japanese ODA Loans and as defined in the Loan Agreement.
- Engineers India Limited (EIL) intend to submit their offer against the above RFP floated by NHSRCL on Consortium basis wherein EIL will act as Leader of the Consortium.
- Towards the above, EIL intends to select Consortium Partner(s) for bidding jointly as a Consortium (unincorporated Joint Venture) based on the scope-matrix attached in this Expression of Interest (EOI) Document issued by EIL.
- In connection with the above, EIL invites EOI e-bids (Through Government of India’sCentral Public Procurement portal http://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app) for the same under from competent agencies meeting the Bidder’s Qualification Criteria (BQC) as per Notice for Invitation for Bids for selection of Consortium Partner(s).
- Throughout this EOI Document:
- Owner/Client means the National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)having its office at 2nd Floor, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077, India or their successors or assignees.
- EIL means Engineers India Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R.K Puram, New Delhi-110066 (INDIA). The term EIL includes the successors & assigns of Engineers India Limited. EIL will act as “Leader” or “Prime Member” of the Consortium.
- Other Member(s)/Consortium Partner(s)/Tie-up Partner(s) means the successful Bidder(s) (person, firm or corporation) who is selected by EIL as other member(s) of the Consortium. The term Other Member(s)/Consortium Partner(s)/Tie-up Partner(s) includes its successors and assigns.
- Except where the context requires otherwise, words indicating the singular also include the plural and words indicating the plural also include the singular.
- “Day” means calendar day.
- The words “un-incorporated Joint Venture (JV)” and “Consortium ” have the same meaning.
The complete EOI Document can be viewed and its fee and downloaded from CPP Portal (URL: https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app).
Source: Engineers India Limited-Tender | Image credit (representational): NHSRCL