The National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) has issued a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to M/s. Evercrest Projects Private Limited for the “Construction of various Railway buildings in Vadodara area in connection with Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project.”
- Name of work: Construction of various Railway buildings in Vadodara area in connection with Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project
- Tender no.: NHSRCL/BRC/2020/40
- Contract amount: Rs. 7.37 Crores
- Completion period of the Work: 360 days
Scope of Work:
- Cleaning and preparation of the land ready for the construction of buildings.
- Survey and Setting out of various building components. All the necessary survey instruments shall be provided by the Contractor for his works as well as for the use of Engineer’s/ Employer’s representatives for the verification.
- Construction and Architectural finishing of various Railway buildings viz. Community centre, DETC, SCST Office, Health Inspector Office, SSE works office, SSE power office, Type-2 Quarter, Type-4 Quarter, etc. in the Vadodara area as per the drawings, specifications and as per the instructions of Engineer/ Employer.
- NHSRCL reserves the right to add or omit the buildings as listed above.
- Landscape, Horticulture works, development of circulation area.
- Contractor shall carry out the Water proofing as per the specifications. The Contractor shall submit the minimum 10 years of Warranty for the Water proofing work. The warranty shall be provided by the Contractor, Water proofing chemical manufacturer and his authorised applicator jointly. The warranty shall be composite.
- Design and execution of all temporary works necessary for the construction of the buildings shall be carried out by the Contractor at his own cost.
- Services / Utilities i.e. Water Supply, Sewerage, Rain Water Harvesting, Drainage etc. and its connection with the local utilities.
- Contractor shall be responsible for obtaining the approvals and permissions for the connection of services/ utilities with the existing local utilities.
- Contractor shall assist in the various matters related with the local municipal, government authorities etc.
- Contractor shall coordinate with all other contractors of Employer, who are working in the site and implement the interfacing plan.
- Contractor shall establish a main site office, labour camp, stores etc. outside the premises of the worksite in own cost.
Source: NHSRCL-Tender update | Image credit (representational): NHSRCL