The 10th International Exhibition of Railway Technology, Products and Systems, returns to Fiera Milano Rho, 28-30 September 2021. For 3 days, key organisations operating in the fields of rolling stock and infrastructure technologies will gather to exchange their expertise on the latest developments in the industry.
- After a record-breaking edition in 2019, which has once again confirmed the event’s status as Italy’s leading exhibition for rail industry professionals, this 10th edition will be held at a challenging time for the railway sector.
- In order to provide the industry with the marketplace it needs to recover from the crisis, EXPO Ferroviaria will support participating companies by delivering a business platform in 2021 to network, exchange about current challenges and conduct business again.
- In addition, the event will see an optimisation of its exhibition space by splitting its total space between a first hall entirely dedicated to infrastructure products and technologies, and a second hall hosting key players in the field of rolling stock.
“In the current economic context, which has seen the railway industry severely affected by the global health crisis, especially in passenger transport, it is crucial that we provide our exhibitors with the platform they need to emerge from the crisis quicker and stronger,” says Olaf Freier, Portfolio Director of EXPO Ferroviaria on behalf of the Organiser Mack-Brooks Exhibitions. “The new optimised distribution of space will also allow exhibitors and visitors to network and do business in an area dedicated to their sector of activity, leading to better business opportunities and enhanced visitor experience at the show.”
- Successfully organised by Mack-Brooks Exhibitions since 2004, EXPO Ferroviaria is Italy’s leading showcase entirely dedicated to the rail industry.
- The last edition recorded an overall growth of 28% in occupied space, a historical milestone that symbolises the growing trust of exhibitors and the importance that EXPO Ferroviaria has taken over the years.
- The next edition, for its part, will take place in the midst of a resurgence of activities predicted for the second half of 2021, providing the ultimate marketplace to accompany the rail sector on the road to recovery.
- Every 2 years, Italy’s No1 event for Railway Technology, Products and Systems targets specialists at all management levels, from key industry contractors, suppliers and sub-contractors, equipment manufacturers, to public transport operators and management authorities.
- With over 17,000m² of exhibition space, the event provides an excellent meeting point for decision-makers, government authorities, buyers and engineering companies within the fields of rolling stock and infrastructure technologies.
- Technical workshops, seminars and high-level speakers are also in the programme. EXPO Ferroviaria’s recurring features also include an on-track display for live machinery demonstrations, allowing companies to find smart solutions to meet their needs.
- EXPO Ferroviaria is part of a series of targeted trade events for the railway industry, including SIFER in France and Railtex and Infrarail in the UK, all taking place in the second half of 2021 to support the recovery of the European rail market.
- Altogether, the exhibitions form a network of 25,000 visitors, 40 industry partners and 1,300 exhibiting companies looking to grow their business.
- Among the ranks of confirmed exhibitors atEXPO Ferroviaria 2021 are small and medium-sized companies as well as large enterprises, including Alstom, Wabtec, Stadler Rail, ABB, Vossloh, Pfisterer, GCF Generali Costruzioni Ferroviarie and Tekfer.
For updates and further information, please visit the event website: www.expoferroviaria.com
Source: EXPO Ferroviaria-Press Release