Shri Raosaheb Dadarao Patil Danve, Hon’ble Minister of State for Railways, Coal & Mines, Government of India flagged off the inaugural run of Dhule-Dadar Special Express train service from Dhule railway station.
- Dr. Bharati Pravin Pawar, Hon’ble Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, Government of India; Dhule; Dr. Subhash Bhamare, Hon’ble MP, Dhule; Shri Unmesh Patil, Hon’ble MP, Jalgaon; Smt. Pratibha Chaudhari, Hon’ble Mayor, Dhule; Shri Mangesh Chavan, Hon’ble MLA and other dignitaries graced the function with their presence.
- Earlier, Shri Naresh Lalwani, General Manager, Central Railway welcomed the dignitaries, the media and the passengers through video link. Shri Alok Singh, Additional General Manager, Central Railway joined from headquarters, Mumbai. Shri SS Kedia, Divisional Railway Manager, Bhusaval Division, senior officials from headquarters & division attended the function from Dhule station.
- Regular services of Train no. 01066/01065 Dhule-Dadar-Dhule Special Express (Tri-Weekly) will commence from 30.04.2023.
- Dhule is well known for purest ‘milk and ghee’ production, maximum cultivable land and production of groundnut, foremost in agro-based industries, and leader in wind power generation. This train will connect Dhule with the Commercial Capital of India.
- This train will provide an economic, affordable and fast mode of transportation thereby reducing road congestion.
- The train will greatly benefit farmers, traders, students and daily commuters.
Detailed Timings of regular services of 01066/01065 Dhule-Dadar-Dhule Special Express:
- 01065 will depart Dadar every Sunday, Monday and Friday at 16.15 hrs and arrive Dhule at 23.35 hrs same day with effect from 30.04.2023.
- 01066 will depart Dhule every Monday, Tuesday and Saturday at 06.30 hrs and arrive Dadar at 13.15 hrs same day with effect from 01.05.2023.
- Composition: 1 AC Chair Car, 8 General Second Class and 2 General Second Class cum Guard’s Brake Vans.
- Halts: Shirud, Jamdha, Chalisgaon, Nandgaon, Manmad, Lasalgaon, Niphad, Nasik Road, Igatpuri, Kalyan and Thane.
Source: Central Railway- Press Release | Images Credit: Central Railway