The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will visit Rajasthan on 10th May, 2023, to dedicate and lay the foundation stone of infrastructure projects worth over Rs. 5500 crores.
- The Prime Minister will inaugurate, dedicate and lay the foundation stone of projects worth over Rs. 5500 crores. The focus of these projects will be on bolstering infrastructure and connectivity in the region.
- At around 11:45 AM, he will dedicate and lay the foundation stone of various development initiatives in Nathdwara. Thereafter, at around 3:15 PM, the Prime Minister will visit the Shantivan complex of Brahma Kumaris in Abu Road.
- The projects of the road and railway sector will also facilitate the movement of goods and services, thereby boosting trade and commerce and improving the socio-economic conditions of the people in the region.
- The Prime Minister will lay the foundation stone for redevelopment of Udaipur railway station, to provide enhanced amenities for the public.
- He will also lay the foundation stone for the gauge conversion project and for setting up of a new line from Nathdwara to Nathdwara town in Rajsamand.
Source: PIB- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): MoR