In furtherance to the objective of providing world class modern travelling experience for the passengers, Indian Railways successfully completed the speed trials of the newly designed Vistadome tourist coach manufactured by ICF. The coach has successfully completed 180 KMPH oscillation trials. Squeeze tests of the above coach were already completed in ICF in December.
- The Vistadome tourist coach is provided with a larger viewing area including roof top glasses with 44 seats for passengers with rotation up to180 degree to face the direction of train movement.
- The coach is also having Wi-Fi based Passenger information system.
- During the last few years Indian Railways has taken huge steps to add it’s muscle to the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Mission.
- Extra Ordinary results are now getting visible on all the fronts especially the quality of engines, coaches, tracks and signalling systems.
- All these go a long way in making transformational changes in the quality travelling experience of the citizens of the country.
Source: PIB-Press Release