Share with your network
IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, has been awarded the work of Stage-III for “Development of Rail Infrastructure for proposed 02 nos. RLS (20 MTY) for Ananta OCP of Jagannath Area at Talcher.
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has been awarded the work of Stage-III i.e. Detailed Engineering and Project Management Consultancy (PMC) Services for “Development of Rail Infrastructure for proposed 02 nos. RLS (20 MTY) for Ananta OCP of Jagannath Area at Talcher” by Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) at a total value of Rs.256 Crore.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialisation in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV substations, Metro & MRT, and others.
- IRCON International Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule A, Public Sector Enterprise and a leading turnkey Construction Company in the public sector known for quality, commitment, and consistency in terms of performance.
- The core competence of IRCON is in Railways, Highways & Extra High Tension substation engineering and Construction. The company has executed projects operated in the areas of Railway construction including ballast less track, electrification, tunnelling, signal & telecommunication as well as leasing of locos, construction of roads, highways, commercial, industrial & residential buildings and complexes, airport runway and hangars, metro and mass rapid transit system, etc.
- IRCON has widespread operations in several states in India and other countries (Malaysia, Nepal, Bangladesh, South Africa, Algeria, Myanmar and Sri Lanka). Company has completed more than 128 projects in 25 countries across the globe and 395 projects in various states in India.
Source: IRCON -Press Release | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment