In continuation to the tender for construction of railway bridges for Phase-2 of Western Dedicated Freight Corridor, the IRCON International Limited, a Government of India Undertaking of Ministry of Railways, has now invited bid on prescribed form for CTP-12 for “Construction of civil works up to formation for double line railway involving formation in embankments/cuttings, blanketing, minor bridges & RUBs (excluding those already awarded to other contractors) Retaining walls, Drains, Ground Improvement works, relocation of existing roads etc. DFC Ch. 102+100 to 103+202.480 & DFC Ch 103+739 to 103+980 in connection with construction of Western Dedicated Freight Corridor, Phase II (Vaitarana – Sachin Section) for sub packages SS1A-I in Maharashtra State.”.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/3018/DFCCTP12/e Tender/InfrWrk/SS1A-I/08-370
- Estimated Cost: INR 20.62 Crore
- Completion Period: 04 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 04-Mar-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 16-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 07-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 16-Mar-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 17-Mar-2021
Scope of Work:
The scope of work is broadly described as “Construction of civil works up to formation for double line railway involving formation in embankments/cuttings, blanketing, minor bridges & RUBs (excluding those already awarded to other contractors) Retaining walls, Drains, Ground Improvement works, relocation of existing roads etc. DFC Ch. 102+100 to 103+202.480 & DFC Ch 103+739 to 103+980 in connection with construction of Western Dedicated Freight Corridor, Phase II (Vaitarana – Sachin Section) for sub packages SS1A-I in Maharashtra State.
Work is to be carried out as per the approved drawings, specifications and instructions of the Client Representative. Items of works to be executed shall be generally as per the BOQ/ Schedule of the contract, DFCCIL Specifications and as per instructions of the Client Representative.
Scope of works is as indicated below but not limited to:
- True and proper setting out and layout of the works, providing location marks, bench marks etc.as per (XYZ) coordinates system adopted by Client, preparation of report and plans.
- Relocation of utilities & Removal of existing structures e.g. Duty Huts/Gates Lodges & existing structures as identified within the ROW.
- Retaining Walls.
- Ground improvement, Slope Stability work.
- Drainage work, Safety wall.
- Construction of Minor bridges /box culverts, Underpasses/RUB etc.
- Construction of Embankment/Cutting including clearing & grubbing, stripping of Soil, Earthwork in filling (with suitable soil from approved borrow area & cut spoil)/Cutting disposal of unsuitable earth with construction of drainage.
- Construction of Granular Sub-grade and Blanketing.
- Road Works.
Any other item of work may be required for completing the scope of works including all incidental works in all respects in accordance with the provisions of the contract.
Others – General:
- All aspects of quality control and quality assurance of Works including documentation.
- Providing measures for prevention / mitigation of environmental impacts due to construction activities.
- All works to be executed complying to SHE( Safety Health & Environment) Requirements as mentioned in client’s Agreement with employer.
- Provision of laboratory for testing, including the supply of technical personnel, equipment, instruments and consumables etc.
- Handing over of the works on completion after due site clearance to engineer/ employer.
- Submission of As built drawings and other related documents.
- Rectification of the defects in the completed works during the defect liability period.
- Execution of any other item of work for the construction and completion of the Works in accordance with the provisions of Contract including all incidental items as well as preparation and submittal of reports, plans as required.
- During the period of the contract the right of way and all existing roads shall be kept open for traffic for a safe and usable condition. Traffic control and traffic diversions shall be provided as necessary to protect the works and maintenance will be carried out as directed by the Client Representative and provided in the contract.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed / downloaded from the e procurement portal i.e. https://www.etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app free of cost.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DFCCIL