IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has invited online bid in Two Packet System on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work detailed in the table given below.
- Tender Reference Number: NCRTC 33KV RING CABLE LAYING OT 44
- Name of Work: Supply, Laying, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 33kV Ring Main Cables, 25kV (SP/SSP/SS) Cables, FO cables on Viaduct, At Grade, Trench for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC Priority Section (Package – 19 Lot 1&2, Stage 1).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 3,09,85,000
- Completion Date: 04 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 28-Sep-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 11-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 06-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 06-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 12-Oct-2021
Scope of Work:
The scope of work is to “Supply, Laying, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 33kV Ring Main Cables, 25kV (SP/SSP/SS) Cables, FO cables on Viaduct, At Grade, Trench for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC Priority Section (Package – 19 Lot 1&2, Stage 1)”. All the work shall be in full technical conformity with the brief Particular specifications enclosed at Annexure-A. The work shall include but not limited to the following:
- The Contractor shall be responsible for Laying, Erection, Testing and Commissioning (including integrated testing and Commissioning) of equipments of ASS, SP/SSP/SS, Viaduct Lighting, sockets, Earthing works as per Bill of Quantities, Particular Specifications, Explanatory Notes of BOQ, SHE Manual, etc. respectively.
- This includes all works such as excavation of ground, provision of HDPE pipes, restoration of ground and all other works required to make it a fully functional Cable in all respects.
- The design force calculation shall be submitted by contractor as per cable routes on viaduct considering bends angles. The maximum pulling force of any cable during installation shall not exceed the design force of cables.
- For pulling, the sub-contractor shall use a dynamometer for ensuring maximum pulling force by using a motorized winch machine.
- Proper safety tools & tackles shall be engaged by contractor in connection with cable laying on viaduct.
- The contractor shall shift the HV cable drums to site from the store with proper handling, transportation of drums. In connection with this proper road barricading, traffic management on road with safety securities shall be ensured by the contractor. Engagement of traffic marshals, permissions from traffic police for traffic diversions shall be done by the contractor.
- Viaduct HV/LV cable laying on brackets shall be done with close coordination with traction (OHE) contractor, track contractors, ASS station contractors, E&M contractors and other agencies working at site.
- All interface requirements shall be closely coordinated with other working agencies over viaduct, OHE team, track contractors, station contractors, E&M contractors, agencies working below viaducts etc.
- A separate interface management document is enclosed with Particular specifications (separate volume).
- Testing and Commissioning of HV cables, Integrated testing & commissioning shall be done in close coordination with OEMs, Installation engineers, SCADA/SAS/OHE team.
- Making of Straight through joints/Shield Break Joints as required.
- Joint measurements and certification of work from clients will be done by the contractor.
- If any cable route related drawings required for approval of NCRTC/GC same shall be prepared by contractor and taking approval will be contractor’s responsibility.
- The tender drawings are tentative it may change as per standard practice of 33kV/25kV/3.3kV/FO cable laying or relevant latest standards.
- The contractor will submit the As-built drawing after completion of works.
- Liaison & interfacing with viaduct contractors, ASS station contractors & other contractors of NCRTC RRTS corridor for planning & smooth execution of work.
- The BOQ items are to be worked out as per actual site requirements and supply part shall be delivered in coordination with actual requirements. Measurement of actual consumption/used materials are to be jointly verified.
About Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor:
- The Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor is approximately 82 km long corridor with 25 stations, which will cover the distance from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi to Modipuram in Meerut in about 60 minutes (Currently, it takes around 3 hours to commute from Delhi to Meerut).
- The total project completion cost of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is about INR 30274 Crore.
- RRTS is a rail based high-speed transit system with a design speed of 180 kmph and an average speed of 100 kmph.
- Once operational, it will be the fastest, most comfortable and safest mode of commuter transport in NCR.
The Project was sanctioned by the Government of India in March 2019. On 8th March 2019, the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India laid the Foundation Stone of India’s first regional rail.
The details of current status of this corridor is provided below:-
- The construction of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut corridor is progressing on schedule.
- Contracts for all the major packages have been awarded and the prototype RRTS trainset is expected to be delivered by Dec’2021.
- Project work for priority section of Duhai to Sahibabad of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is progressing on schedule with following developments:
- Construction of civil infrastructure including piles, pile caps, piers, viaduct and station work is on full swing.
- Construction of RSS at Muradnagar has started for feeding the priority section including Duhai Depotc.
- Land for Duhai Depot has already been acquired and depot infrastructure construction has started.
- Contract has been awarded for most of the system packages like Rolling Stock, Signalling & Telecom, Track, Traction and OHE etc.
- Possession of Land allotted by Government of India for stabling yard in Delhi.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna – I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms and conditions of the bidding documents, which is available online.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC