IRCON International Limited has invited online bids in ‘Single Packet-Limited Tender’ on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work given below.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/3018/DFCCIL-CTP12/ eTender/SS2BIV/08-401
- Name of Work: Balance work of “Construction of bridges (Major, Minor and RUBs) from DFC Ch: 151.000 to DFC Ch:162.900 in connection with construction of Western Dedicated Freight Corridor phase-Il Vaitarana – Sachin section”: Package – SS2B-IV (Bridge Work).
- Estimated Cost: INR 19.67 Crore
- Completion Period: 4 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 06-Oct-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 13-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 07-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 13-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 14-Oct-2021
- IRCON is a specialized construction organization covering the entire spectrum of construction activities and service in the infrastructure sector, especially Railways. The primary objective of IRCON is timely and efficient execution of projects assigned to it and at the same time ensuring the quality thereof.
- As a commercial organization IRCON is expected to adopt ethics of highest standards and a very high degree of integrity, commitment and sincerity towards the work undertaken. Accordingly, it is not in the interest of IRCON to deal with such Agencies who commit deception, fraud or other misconduct in the execution of contracts awarded/orders issued to them. Appropriate action needs to be taken against them in accordance with the procedure prescribed herein.
- This procedure shall be applicable for effecting suspension/banning of business dealings with Agencies working for IRCON. It is incumbent upon IRCON to ensure compliance with the laws and principles of natural justice for banning the business dealings with any Agency. After issue of the Ban order for dealings in IRCON the Management may consider whether or not to refer the matter to the Indian Railways to consider imposition of similar ban by Indian Railways.
- Since banning of business dealings involves severe consequences for the Agency concerned, it is essential that an adequate opportunity is provided to the Agency to present its case and any explanation, if tendered, is properly considered. If necessary, a personal hearing may be given to the Agency, before passing an order of banning based on the facts and circumstances of the case on record.
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work is broadly described as “Balance work of “Construction of bridges (Major, Minor and RUBs) from DFC Ch: 151.000 to DFC Ch:162.900 in connection with construction of Western Dedicated Freight Corridor phase-Il Vaitama – Sachin section”: Package – SS2B-IV (Bridge Work).
- Work is to be carried out as per the approved drawings, specifications and instructions of the Client Representative. Items of works to be executed shall be generally as per the BOQ/ Schedule of the contract, DFCCIL Specifications and as per instructions of the Client Representative
Scope of works is as indicated below but not limited to:
- True and proper setting out and layout of the works, providing location marks, benchmarks etc.as per (XYZ) coordinates system adopted by Client, preparation of report and plans.
- Relocation of utilities & Removal of existing structures e.g. Duty Huts/Gates Lodges & existing structures as identified within the ROW.
- Retaining Walls.
- Ground improvement, Slope Stability work.
- Drainage work, Safety wall.
- Construction of Major Bridge, Minor bridges/box culverts, Underpasses/RUB, Major
- Bridges etc.
- Road Works.
Any other item of work as may be required for completing the scope of works including all incidental works in all respects in accordance with the provisions of the contract.
Others – General:
- All aspects of quality control and quality assurance of Works including documentation.
- Providing measures for prevention / mitigation of environmental impacts due to construction activities.
- All works to be executed complying to SHE( Safety Health & Environment) Requirements as mentioned in client’s Agreement with employer.
- Provision of laboratory for testing, including the supply of technical personnel, equipment, instruments and consumables etc.
- Handing over of the works on completion after due site clearance to engineer/ employer.
- Submission of As built drawings and other related documents.
- Rectification of the defects in the completed works during the defect liability period.
- Execution of any other item of work for the construction and completion of the Works in accordance with the provisions of Contract including all incidental items as well as preparation and submission of reports, plans as required.
- During the period of the contract the right of way and all existing roads shall be kept open for traffic for a safe and usable condition.
- Traffic control and traffic diversions shall be provided as necessary to protect the works and maintenance will be carried out as directed by the Client Representative and provided in the contract.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed / downloaded from the eprocurement portal i.e. https://www.etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app free of cost.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DFCCIL