IRCON International Limited has invited online bids in two packet system on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work detailed in the table given below.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/3021/ ROB-Guj/ Pkg A/22
- Name of the Work: Construction of Two Nos. Road Over Bridge (ROBs) with Approaches as per specification and Quality Control Standards etc. Complete under ROB Cluster Pkg ‘A’ in lieu of LC-28 at Rly. Km. 501/4-6 in Piplod Yard & LC-48 at Rly. Km. 549/24-26 b/w Dahod-Bio Station Godhra-Ratlam section of Western Railway in the state of Gujarat.
- Estimated Cost of work: INR 8708.13 Lakhs
- Completion Period: 15 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 14-Jan-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 03-Feb-2022
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 21-Jan-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 28-Jan-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 03-Feb-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 04-Feb-2022
- All aspects of quality control and quality assurance of Works including documentation.
- Providing measures for prevention or mitigation of negative environmental impacts due to construction activities.
- Provision of laboratory for testing, including the supply of equipment and consumables.
- Handing over of the works on completion after due site clearance.
- Submission of as built drawings and other related documents.
- Rectification of the defects in the completed works during the defect liability period.
- Execution of any other item of work for the construction and completion of the Works in accordance with the provisions of Contract including all incidental items as well as preparation and submittal of reports, plans as required.
- During the period of the contract the right of way and all existing roads shall be kept open for traffic and well maintained in a safe and usable condition. Residents along and adjacent to the works are to be provided with safe convenient access to their properties at all times. Traffic control and traffic diversions shall be provided as necessary to protect the works and maintenance will be carried out as directed by the Engineer and provided in the contract.
Scope of Work:
The Scope of work comprises “Construction of Road over Bridge (ROB) & it’s approaches as per Specifications, Drawing & Design, Maintaining all Quality Control Standards complete, in Lieu of various LC under ROB Cluster Package “A” in Gujarat State” The broad features of the proposed work are as under:
- Construction of Bored Cast in situ Pile foundation with approved methodology and specification using rotator type piling rig including preparation of piling heads by removal of weathered concrete & cleaning of reinforcement, use of liner sacrificial wherever required etc. complete to make fit for pile cap. To arrange pile load test of required no. at approved locations following Code provision and practices.
- Construction of all abutment, Pier and other structures as per approved designs & drawings maintain all quality standards & provisions.
- Construction of RE wall with panels/ blocks of approved design and Drawings and provisions of geo grids, approved fill material along the RE wall as per standards, codes & practices including friction slabs, crash barrier, footpaths etc. complete.
- Construction / reconstruction / widening of culverts falling within the approaches of this ROB.
- Construction of approaches of ROB & necessary service roads with approved crust & specifications and road side drainage covered/lined /unlined).
- Provision of road marking with approved thermoplastic paint with other safety gadgets like cats studs & required road safety sign boards.
- Construction of Kerbs, Railings & other appurtenances.
- Providing and fixing ROW boundary pillars.
- Provision for protective work, guard rail, anti-crash barriers with night time reflectors ( Metal as well RCC as per design & drawing.
- ROB Electrification with standard required Lux and approved scheme with timer and individual pole earthing etc. complete system.
- All other works, which are not mentioned above and else where but otherwise required to complete the ROB & it’s approaches fully functional.
- All work related to railway span composite girder works including furnishing , fabricating, Welding and Riveting transporting, erecting, metalizing , painting etc. complete including all incidental metal construction of the kind, size and quantity as per the drawings and specifications complete as directed by the engineer
- Technical Specification Construction of RUB with Cut & Cover technique within railway span and remaining with Cast in situ including approaches, Drainage sched me, Electrification, Pavement etc. complete at nominated ROB locations as mentioned. The work shall be carried out in accordance with the documents constituting the contract, relavent BSI/IRC/RDSO standards and specifications, Salient items etc. of work as envisaged:
The complete Bid Document can be viewed / downloaded from the e-Procurement portal i.e. https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/ap free of cost.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR