IRCON International Limited (IRCON), has invited online bids in the Single Packet System on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work given below.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/ELECT/5037-5038/NCRTC/ASS ERECTION/OT/41
- Name of Work: “Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Equipments of ASS and 25kV Traction Stations (SP/SSP/SS), Viaduct Lighting & Power Socket and Viaduct Earthing work for Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC Priority Section (Package – 19 Lot 1&2, Stage 1)”.
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 3,04,98,100/-
- Completion Period: 04 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 22-Sep-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 13-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 08-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 13-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 14-Oct-2021
Scope of Work:
The scope of work is to “Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Equipments of ASS and 25kV Traction Stations (SP/SSP/SS), Viaduct Lighting & Power Socket and Viaduct Earthing work for Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC Priority Section (Package – 19 Lot 1&2, Stage 1)”.
All the work shall be in full technical conformity with the brief Particular specifications enclosed at Annexure-A. The work shall include but not limited to the following:
- The Contractor shall be responsible for Laying, Erection, Testing and Commissioning (including integrated testing and Commissioning) of equipments of ASS, SP/SSP/SS, Viaduct Lighting, sockets, Earthing works as per Bill of Quantities, Particular Specifications, Explanatory Notes of BOQ, SHE Manual, etc. respectively. This includes all works such as excavation of ground, provision of HDPE pipes, restoration of ground and all other works required to make it fully functional Cable in all respects.
- The contractor shall shift the HV/LV cable drums to site from store with proper handling, transportation of drums. In connection with this proper road barricading, traffic management on road with safety securities shall be ensured by the contractor. Engagement of traffic marshals, permissions from traffic polices for traffic diversions shall be done by the contractor.
- For 33KV GIS panel erection in ASS, and other equipments shifting from store to site, loading, unloading and installation in the ASS room shall be done by contractor. Traffic management during loading, unloading, shifting in station area shall be ensured by contractor with proper traffic marshal deployment for the same, permissions from traffic police and traffic diversions shall be done by the contractor.
- Viaduct earthing at each pier location, cable brackets with ACSR conductor, segment earthing etc shall be carried out by contractor as per BOQ, PS, GS, Explanatory notes to BOQ, SHE manual etc.
- All safety arrangements such as boom lift / crane / scaffolding are to be engaged by the contractor during viaduct earthing works.
- Viaduct lighting & socket arrangement, cabling works for the same from the nearest ASS ACDB/Junction Box shall be done on viaduct railing/parapet wall as per approved drawings.
- All interface meeting requirements shall be done by contractor with other contractors. The specification of sockets & lighting fixtures shall be as per particular specifications and as per approved specifications. Power supply arrangement for welding/drilling and other works shall be arranged by the contractor.
- Viaduct HV/LV cable laying on brackets shall be done with close coordination with traction (OHE) contractor, track contractors, ASS station contractors, E&M contractors and other agencies working at site.
- All interface requirements shall be closely coordinated with other working agencies over viaduct, OHE team, track contractors, station contractors, E&M contractors, agencies working below viaducts etc. A separate interface management document is enclosed with Particular specifications (separate volume).
- Testing and Commissioning of HV cables, 33KV GIS & other ASS equipment, Viaduct lightings & Sockets, Integrated testing & commissioning shall be done in close coordination with OEMs, Installation engineers, SCADA/SAS/OHE team.
- Joint measurements and certification of work from client will be done by the contractor.
- If any drawings required for approval of NCRTC/GC same shall be prepared by the contractor and taking approval will be the contractor’s responsibility.
- The tender drawings are tentative; it may change as per standard practice of 33kV/25kV/3.3kV/FO cable laying or relevant latest standards.
- The contractor will submit the As-built drawing after completion of works.
- Liaison & interfacing with viaduct contractors, ASS station contractors & other contractors of NCRTC RRTS corridor for planning & smooth execution of work.
- The quantity of materials are to be worked out based on approved drawings and the quantity installed shall be measured jointly for payment of bill.
About Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor:
- The Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor is approximately 82 km long corridor with 25 stations, which will cover the distance from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi to Modipuram in Meerut in about 60 minutes (Currently, it takes around 3 hours to commute from Delhi to Meerut).
- The total project completion cost of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is about INR 30274 Crore.
- RRTS is a rail based high-speed transit system with a design speed of 180 kmph and an average speed of 100 kmph.
- Once operational, it will be the fastest, most comfortable and safest mode of commuter transport in NCR.
The Project was sanctioned by the Government of India in March 2019. On 8th March 2019, the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India laid the Foundation Stone of India’s first regional rail.
The details of current status of this corridor is provided below:-
- The construction of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut corridor is progressing on schedule.
- Contracts for all the major packages have been awarded and the prototype RRTS trainset is expected to be delivered by Dec’2021.
- Project work for priority section of Duhai to Sahibabad of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is progressing on schedule with following developments:
- Construction of civil infrastructure including piles, pile caps, piers, viaduct and station work is on full swing.
- Construction of RSS at Muradnagar has started for feeding the priority section including Duhai Depotc.
- Land for Duhai Depot has already been acquired and depot infrastructure construction has started.
- Contract has been awarded for most of the system packages like Rolling Stock, Signalling & Telecom, Track, Traction and OHE etc.
- Possession of Land allotted by Government of India for stabling yard in Delhi.
Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms and conditions of the bidding documents, which is available online.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC