In continuation to the tender for Construction of Melli Yard works of Sivok – Rangpo New BG Railway Line Project, IRCON International Limited, a Government of India Undertaking of Ministry of Railways, has now invited bid for “Providing consultancy services for progress Monitoring and presenting through Primavera EPPM based progress scheduler and providing a cloud based platform for document controlling and storage in connection with Construction of Sivok-Rangpo New BG Rail Line Project”.
The IRCON International Limited have been awarded the work on behalf of Northeast Frontier Railway “Construction of Sivok to Rangpo New BG Rail Line Project”.
- e-Tender No.: IRCON/2046/SRRP/e-Tender/Planning & Monitoring services/01
- Estimated Cost: INR 82.12 Lakh
- Completion Period: 24 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 22-Apr-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 17-May-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 26-Apr-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 17-May-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 18-May-2021
Scope of Work:
The scope of work is broadly described as “Providing consultancy services for progress Monitoring and presenting through Primavera EPPM based progress scheduler and Providing a cloud-based platform for document controlling and storage in connection with Construction of Sivok Rangpo New BG Rail Line Project.”
The aforesaid locations of stilt bridges are tentative and may vary at site. Items of works to be executed shall be generally as per the BOQ/ Schedule of the contract, IRCON Specifications and as per instructions of the Client Representative.
Scope of works is as indicated below but not limited to:
- Preparation of scheduling, monitoring and updating of Master schedule in PRIMAVERA P6 EPPM up to L4/L5/L6 for the project implementation on a daily basis, based on the define of respective procurement activities at owner’s end as well as supply of equipment and site execution based on contract.
- Time to time intimation to the owner regarding the status of the project progress on the timeline covering all afore-mentioned aspects.
- Incorporate and intimate, the input received from the concerned agencies on agreed frequency in master control schedule.
- Deviations from the schedules shall be monitored and controlled. Based on the priorities of deviation escalation shall be controlled.
- Compliance report and advance warnings shall be ensured and intimated to us on priority basis.
- Based on priority tasks, management interventions shall be ensured.
- Preparation of Weekly Progress Report, Monthly progress report etc., along with probable anticipated schedule ahead of 60 days to 120 days.
- Reporting shall be monitored by periodic meetings as decided by the management.
- Resource addition in the approved plan and predetermining variability of resources in the look ahead schedule using what-if analysis.
- Provide a cloud-based platform for document storage and controlling.
- Providing the status of Project’s schedule on the timeline.
- Update schedule on weekly basis.
- Concurrent delay analysis of the schedule impacting deviation of works under obligations of separate stakeholders.
- Earned value analysis of the project for cash flow management.
- Find out deviations in schedules. Decide priorities of deviations to escalate to various levels.
- Preparation of recovery plan against Baseline schedule.
- Working of requirement of resources & Resource Analysis.
- Ensure priority compliance and advance warnings.
- Ensure management intervention on priority tasks.
- Preparation of daily reports, participate in daily meeting, prepare action point.
- Preparation of weekly reports, Look Ahead schedule and/or presentations.
- Reporting shall be by periodic management meetings.
About Sivok-Rangpo railway Project:
- Total length of the complete railway project is 44.96 kms of which 41.55 kms falls in West Bengal and 3.41 kms falls in Sikkim.
- The anticipated project cost will be around Rs. 8,900 crores.
- For this project, the budget allotment for 2020-21 is Rs. 607 Crores.
- IRCON International Ltd on behalf of NFR is carrying out the construction work of the project.
- There will be 14 tunnels, 5 stations (Sivoke, Riyang, Teesta Bazar, Melli and Rangpo) and 13 bridges in the section.
- The entire section is being constructed by using the latest technology so that trains can run at a speed of 100 kilometres per hour.
- There will be 38,555 mts of tunneling work involved in the entire project.
- This is more than 92% of the entire project length.
- Work is already in progress in various sections.
- The likely date of completion of the Sivok-Rangpo railway project is December, 2022.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed / downloaded from the e-Procurement portal i.e. https://www.etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app free of cost.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit: Northeast Frontier Railway