IRCON International Limited (IRCON) for and on behalf of North Western Railway has invited online bids in Two Packet system on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work given below.
- Tender No.: IRCON/ELECT/5032/RE NWR PKG 1/EPC/2
- Name of Work: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Railway Electrification work for Hanumangarh – Sriganganagar – Sarupsar – Suratgarh, Incl. Sarupsar – Anupgarh, Madar – Pushkar, Degna – Ratangarh, Hisar – Suratpura Sections of North Western Railway (Package No. 1) on Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Mode.”
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 395,55,82,561/-
- Completion Period: 600 Days
- Pre Bid Meeting: 18-Feb-2021
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 28-Jan-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 15-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 22-Feb-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 15-Mar-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 16-Mar-2021
Terms Of Reference:
- Work of Electrification of Railway Lines in the sections of North Western Railway was sanctioned in 2018-19 & 2020-21. This work is appearing in Pink Book of 2018-19 & 2020-21 vide item no. 144, 145, 146 & 152 Railway Board vide D.O. No. 135/2018-19/CORE has directed NWR to submit cost cum feasibility report for electrification of SURATGARH (SOG) (Ex.) – HANUMANGARH (HMH) (Ex.) – SARUPSAR (SRPR) (Ex.) – ANUPGARH (APH), MADAR (MD) – PUSHKAR (PUHT), RATANGARH (RTGH) (Excl.) – DEGANA (DNA) (Excl.) and HISAR (HSR) – SURATPURA (SURP) Incl. sections of North Western Railway.
- It is a single line section of 492.72 RKM. The main traffic on HMH-SGNR-SOG, MD PHUT, RTGH (Excl.) – DNA (Excl.) and HSR –SURP section is the passenger trains & goods trains. RTGH-DNA section is BG.
|1||Suratgarh (SOG) (Ex.) – Hanumangarh HMH (Ex.) – Sarupsar (SRPR) (Ex.) – Anupgarh (APH)||261.13|
|2||Madar (MD) – Pushkar (PUHT)||25.70|
|3||Ratangarh (RTGH) (Excl.) – Degana (DNA) (Excl.)||142.89|
|4||Hisar (HSR) – Suratpura (SURP)||63.00|
- HMH-SGNR-SOG, MD-PHUT, RTGH (Excl.)-DNA (Excl.), HSR -SURP section is 492.72 RKM, single line, BG section. As, it is not electrified, the trains are run on diesel traction. HMH-SGNR-SOG, MD-PHUT, RTGH (Excl.) – DNA (Excl.) and HSR -SURP section are being electrified. Therefore, RTGH-DNA sections will be missing link between two being electrified territories.
- HMH-SGNR-SOG, MD-PHUT, RTGH (Excl.)-DNA (Excl.), HSR -SURP section consists of 39 stations. All the stations are approachable by road.
- Section HMH-SGNR-SOG, MD-PHUT, RTGH (Excl.) – DNA (Excl.) and HSR-SURP fall in civil districts of Haryana & Rajasthan.
- The climatic conditions of the region are extreme and the maximum and minimum temperatures during summer and winter months are 48ºC and 4ºC respectively.
For the purpose of OHE design the temperature ranges of 65 ºC to 4 ºC is to be considered as per RDSO standards.
Tender documents will be available online on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app as per date sheet which can be downloaded free of cost.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR