IRCON International Limited for and on behalf of Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has invited online bids in Two Packet system for execution of the work “Design, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Railway Electrification work for Lumding – Dibrugarh Via Tinsukia and Simaluguri-Dibrugarh Sections (505 RKM/650 TKM) of Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) (Package No. 6) on Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Mode”.
- Tender No.: IRCON/ELECT/5035/RE NFR PKG 6/EPC/5
- Estimated Cost Work: Rs. 476,37,92,366/-
- Completion Period: 600 Days
- Bid Document Download/ Start Date: 11/05/2021
- Pre-bid Meeting Date: 08/06/2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 25/06/2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 12/07/2021
- Bid Opening Date: 13/07/2021
- The Electrification of i) LMG-SLGR-NTSK-DBRT-DBRG (Single line) & ii) SLGR-SRTN-DBRG (Single line) section will provide direct connection from New Delhi to capital of Assam & adjoining seven sisters of northeast region for seamless operation after Guwahati without the need of change of traction.
- The Section of i) LMG-SLGR-NTSK-DBRT-DBRG (Single line) & ii) SLGR-SRTN-DBRG (Single line) falls under N.F. Railway. The length of the section is 505 RKM, 650.00 TKM.
Electrification of existing railway line:
Overhead Equipment (OHE):-
- Design, supply, erection, testing and commissioning of 25 KV, 50 Hz, AC Overhead equipment including Foundations, Structures and all ancillary equipment etc as per following details along with PTFE neutral section, contact wire in place of catenary wire under over line structure, Height Gauges at level crossing gate, Protective screens on over line structure, Structure arrangement on bridge piers, feeder wire, all types of caution, warning, instruction and protection boards at required locations, anti-theft charging arrangement, Traction Station Working Rule along with sectioning diagram at required locations (TPC, Traffic control, OHE Depot, AEE office etc.), Safety items (i.e. key box, First aid box, shock treatment chart, Collar ring, men at work board etc) at required locations, construction of contractor’s depot & sidings and all necessary documentation for EIG sanction and CRS Inspection. Breakdown attention till CRS inspection.
- The report seeks sanction of estimate for electrification of FURKATING JN. (FKG) INCL. – SIMALUGURI JN. (SLGR) – TINSUKIA JN. (TSK), INCL. SRIPURIAGAON (SPGN) – NEW TINSUKIA JN. (NTSK), DIBRUGARH TOWN (DBRT) INCL. – TINSUKIA JN. (TSK) INCL., SIMALUGURI JN. (SLGR) EXCL.- SIBSAGAR TOWN (SRTN) – MORANHAT (MRHT) INCL., MORANHAT (MRHT) EXCL. – DIBRUGARH (DBRG) INCL. – CHALKHOA (CKW) EXCL., INCL. DIBRUGARH (DBRG) – DIBRUGARH TOWN (DBRT) & Sidings Sections.
The Scope of work includes:
- Provision of over-head equipment on the railway tracks.
- Construction of switching posts, Traction Sub-station,
- Modification to Signaling & telecommunication system to suit 25kV A.C. traction asTender No. IRCON/ELECT/5035/RE NFR PKG 6/EPC/5 per existing guideline.
- Provision of service building and staff quarter along with associated civil engineering works.
About IRCON International Limited:
IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna – I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR