Share with your network
IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has invited online bids in Two Packet system on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work detailed in the table given below.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/ELECT/5035/RE NFR PKG 6/EPC/5A
- Name of Work: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Railway Electrification work for Lumding – Dibrugarh Via Tinsukia and Simaluguri-Dibrugarh Sections (497 RKM/650 TKM) of Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) (Package No. 6) on Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Mode
- Estimated Cost of the Work: INR 476,37,92,366/-
- Period of Completion: 540 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 21-Dec-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 03-Feb-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 27-Jan-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 03-Feb-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 04-Feb-2022
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 05-Jan-2022
- The Electrification of i) LMG-SLGR-NTSK-DBRT-DBRG (Single line) & ii) SLGR-SRTN-DBRG (Single line) section will provide direct connection from New Delhi to capital of Assam & adjoining seven sisters of northeast region for seamless operation after Guwahati without the need of change of traction.
- The Section of i) LMG-SLGR-NTSK-DBRT-DBRG (Single line) & ii) SLGR-SRTN-DBRG (Single line) falls under N.F. Railway. The length of the section is 497 RKM, 650.00 TKM.
Overhead Equipment (OHE):
- Design, supply, erection, testing and commissioning of 25 KV, 50 Hz, AC single phase Overhead equipment including tunnels & its associated items, casting of foundations, erection of structures and all ancillary items, short neutral section (PTFE), stringing of catenary, contact and feeder wire with termination, contact wire in place of catenary wire under over line structure, provision of anti-creep arrangement, provision of Auto Tensioning Device, provision of Height Gauges at level crossings, Protective screens on over line structure, arrangement of structures on bridge piers, all types of caution, warning, instruction and protection boards at per site requirement, anti-theft charging arrangement, Station Working Rule along with sectioning diagram at required locations (TPC, Traffic control, OHE Depot, OHE-PSI Depot, DEE/AEE office etc.), Safety items (i.e. key box, First aid box, shock treatment chart, Collar ring, men at work board etc) at required locations, construction of contractor’s depot & sidings and all necessary documentation for EIG sanction and CRS Inspection.
- Attending Breakdown till CRS inspection, supply of required drawings and handing over the installation to Railway Authority.
- The report seeks sanction of estimate for electrification of Design, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of 25 KV, 50 Hz, single phase, AC Overhead equipment of Lumding – Dibrugarh Via Tinsukia and Simaluguri – Dibrugar Sections (497 RKM/650 TKM) of Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) (Package No. 6).
Scope of Work:
- Provision of over-head equipment on the railway tracks.
- Provision of over-head equipment including tunnel & its associated items on the railway tracks, if any.
- Construction of switching posts, Traction Sub-station.
- Modification to Signaling & telecommunication system to suit 25kV A.C. traction as per existing guideline.
- Provision of service building and staff quarter along with associated civil engineering works.
- All associated works including modification, dismantling of existing OHE including mast, bracket, gay rod & other equipments etc if any, as per site requirement shall be in the scope of EPC contractor.
- The scope of work also includes provision of bridge masts on existing piers/abutments by drilling/bolting/grouting or other suitable arrangements as per site conditions.
- Insulators at Non-Interlocked Level Crossings: Wire & Rod insulators shall be provided on all non-inter locked level crossings under the supervision of Civil Engg. Deptt.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna – I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed / downloaded from the e-Procurement portal i.e. https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app free of cost.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit: Piyush goyal office- Twitter
Be the first to comment