IRCON International Limited has invited online bids in Single Stage Two Packet system for Manufacture, supply, transportation and delivery of JIS 60kg Rails, JIS 50kgN Rails (Standard), 25m length as per JIS E 1101 Specifications (latest amendment) and 60 to 50 Kg Compromise Rails, 10m length on CIF LI/LO Terms at Hazira Port, Surat, Indiafor Double Line High Speed Railway between Zaroli Village at Maharashtra-Gujarat Border (MAHSR Km. 56.600) and Vadodara (MAHSR Km. 393.700) in the State of Gujarat and the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli for the Project for Construction of Mumbai- Ahmedabad High Speed Rail.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/3026/MAHSR/T-2/T/Rails/
- Name of Work: Manufacture, supply, transportation and delivery of JIS 60kg Rails, JIS 50kgN Rails (Standard), 25m length as per JIS E 1101 Specifications (latest amendment) and 60 to 50 Kg Compromise Rails, 10m length on CIF LI/LO Terms at Hazira Port, Surat, Indiafor Double Line High Speed Railway between Zaroli Village at Maharashtra-Gujarat Border (MAHSR Km. 56.600) and Vadodara (MAHSR Km. 393.700) in the State of Gujarat and the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli for the Project for Construction of Mumbai- Ahmedabad High Speed Rail.
- Period Of Work: 1188 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 30-Mar-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 18-Apr-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09-Apr-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 18-Apr-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 19-Apr-2022
- The Mumbai – Ahmedabad High Speed Railway (MAHSR) Project has been designated as the first HSR networks planned to be constructed in India. For this network, the Japanese system of the Shinkansen Bullet Train has been selected for its safety, performance and reliability record.
- The MAHSR Project line connects Mumbai, located in Maharashtra State with Ahmedabad in Gujarat State in western India, passing through one Union Territory, Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Mumbai city in Maharashtra state lies on the west coast of India.
- Ahmedabad City in Gujarat state is a metropolitan City in West India. The overall total length of the corridor is approximately 508 Km and will incorporate 12 stations. The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), is the funding agency for this Project.
- The Project for Construction of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail is divided into separate Contract packages. NHSRCL has entrusted T-2 package to IRCON.
- T-2 Package: Design, Supply and Construction of Track and Track related Works including Testing and Commissioning on Design-Build Lump Sum Price basis for Double Line High Speed Railway between Zaroli Village at Maharashtra-Gujarat Border (MAHSR Km. 156.600) and Vadodara (MAHSR Km. 393.700) in the State of Gujarat and the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli for the Project for Construction of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail. The supply of Rails is for this package.
Scope of Work:
For detailed specifications applicable for this tender Supplier shall refer the Technical Specifications in Section-6 of the tender document. The scope of work in the subject tender shall include but not limited to the following:
- Supply of Rails as per the JIS Technical Specification mentioned in Section- 6 of tender documents including cost of deployment of all plant and machinery on CIF LI/LO Basis at Hazira Port, Surat, India for T-2 Package of NHSRCL.
- Rails shall be procured and shall be Supplied as per the key dates given in Clause no. 15.0 of SCC.
- Submission of all necessary technical documents, which shall prove that Manufacture and Supply are complying with relevant International Standards specified in Technical Specification (Section-6), including the durability assessment, qualification test reports.
- Carrying out qualification test, acceptance test as per the approved Inspection and Test plan.
- Client/Employer/Engineer or his authorised representative may witness the tests/inspection or conduct test checks to be organised by supplier for validation of test/inspection as specified in Inspection and Test plan. The expenses of such tests including the travel and accommodation shall be borne by the Employer/IRCON.
- Unloading, Port and customs clearance of materials is in the scope of Employer/IRCON.
- Packaging/Bundling, Mechanized handling, loading and Transportation of Rails from EXW to Indian Sea Port on CIF LI/LO Terms duly coordinating with road authorities, obtaining necessary permits for Sea transportation, Marine Insurance etc.,
- Marine insurance and safe transportation without any damage to materials including arrangement of special trailers duly taking proper care and precautions and following the method statement approved by the Engineer.
- All other cost and charges including duties, transit insurance, taxes, levies etc., applicable in India if any shall be paid by Employer/IRCON.
- All applicable Taxes & Duties applicable in the Country of Manufacture shall be in the scope of Supplier.
- Observing all safety precautions as required during all operations covered under this tender.
About MAHSR Project:
- Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail (MAHSR) Project is 508 Km long first High- Speed Rail (HSR) network planned to be constructed in India.
- Out of 508Km, 352Km lies in the State of Gujarat (348Km) and Dadra & Nagar Haveli (4Km) and balance 156Km lies in the State of Maharashtra.
- The Construction Work is in progress in both Gujarat and Dadra & Nagar Haveli where 98% and 100% land has been acquired respectively.
- In Gujarat, High Speed Rail alignment passes through eight districts i.e. Valsad, Navsari, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Kheda and Ahmedabad and work is in progress in all the eight districts.
- In Maharashtra land acquisition done so far is 40%.
- The project will entail an investment of 72,000 Crs in the state of Gujarat in both Land & construction.
- So far an expenditure of 14,200 Crs has been done.
- The project will generate direct & indirect employment of 60,000 in Gujarat state.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL