IRCON International Limited (A Govt. of India Undertaking) on behalf of Northern Railway has invited online bids in two packet systems on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work detailed in the table given below.
- Tender Reference Number: RE.USBRL/OHE PACKAGE/2
- Name of Work: Detailed Design, Engineering, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of 25kV Overhead Equipment ROCS, FOCS, SP, SSP and associated works on Bridges, Tunnels and Open Routes from Dharam to Banihal section of USBRL Project, Northern Railway (OHE Package).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 1,46,43,26,628/-
- Earnest Money: INR 79,21,650/-
- Completion Period: 12 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 17-Jan-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 05-Feb-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 31-Jan-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 05-Feb-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 07-Feb-2022
Scope of Work:
The scope of work includes detailed design, manufacture, supply, installation, testing, including integrated testing and commissioning, technical support and documentation for a complete System necessary to deliver the requirements of these Specifications. The supply of equipment and materials shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- 25 kV Rigid Overhead Contact System (ROCS) & Flexible Overhead Contact System (FOCS) in Tunnel, Bridges, Station yard & Open section etc of Banihal-Dharam section of USBRL
- 25 kV Switching posts using Switchgears interrupters/ CBs as applicable
- 25 kV AC cable from Switching Stations to OHE at different locations, if feeder not possible.
- Neutral section. Tentatively planned at SP and TSS
- Transition arrangement of 25 kV Rigid OCS to 25 kV Flexible OCS
- Overhead Protection Conductor, Tunnel Earth Conductor, Buried Earth Conductor, and interconnections to ITL / Designated Earth Points and tracks in the mainline and station.
- Centre Line marking, supports location marking, drilling in tunnel, and supply/fixing of anchor fasteners for OCS supports.
- Provision of welds in track for connection of cables for return current continuity and for rail earthing.
- All civil works or modifications required for installation of the equipment and restoring to final finishes.
- Integrated Testing with other systems.
- Facilitate Power block during trials.
- Protective provisions relating to electrical safety and earthing which include earthing of equipment, cables and non.-current carrying metallic components of equipment in scope of this Contract.
- All protective measures to suppress EMI effects due to 25 kV AC traction on the works covered by this Contract.
- Works Train transportation of materials & equipment and for construction purposes.
- Supply of Spares as mentioned BOQ.
- Obligation of contractor during Defect Liability Period (DLP).
- Supply of Special tools, testing and diagnostic equipment and measuring instruments.
- Training to the Employer’s operation and maintenance personnel.
- Documentation particularly, as built drawings, Operation & Maintenance Manual for each equipment.
- Furniture, shock treatment charts, First Aid boxes and Boards/plates.
- Supervision of installation works of 25kV Rigid Overhead Contact System (ROCS) by the Design team.
- Any other works, facilities and services and components required, whether covered above or not, to meet the requirements of ROCS/FOCS works to ensure complete execution of work under this scope and in accordance with relevant codes and standards and to this Specification.
- Security of Installations at site and materials at store.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms and conditions of the bidding documents, which is available online.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR