Ircon International Limited has invited online bid in Two Packet system for the work of Design, Manufacturing and Supply of 33 kV and 25/52 kV Cable for Delhi–Ghaziabad–Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package 19 – Lot 1 and Lot 2).
- Tender No.: IRCON/ELECT/5037-5038/NCRTC/33kV_and_25/52kV_CABLE_1/OT/14
- Completion Period: 03 Months
- Bid Submission Start Date: 16.06.2021, 09:00 Hrs IST
- Bid Submission End Date: 21.06.2021, 17:00 Hrs IST
- Bid Opening Date: 22.06.2021, 17:00 Hrs IST
Introduction of WorK:
Project: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Receiving Sub Stations [including 25 kV AC Traction cum 33 kV Auxiliary Main Sub Stations], Extra High Voltage & High Voltage cabling, 25 KV Overhead Equipment (FOCS/ROCS), Auxiliary Power Supply [including Auxiliary Sub Station], SCADA Systems, Operational Control Centre and Associated works on Viaduct & Tunnel for Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Lot 1 & Lot 2).
The project is planned for a phased commissioning in 4 stages as under:
|Stage 1||Sahibabad (incl) – Duhai (EPE) including Duhai depot||March 2023|
|Stage 2||Duhai (EPE) – Meerut (South)||Dec 2023|
|Stage 3||Sarai Kale Khan – Sahibabad (excl) including Jangpura Stabling Yard||Oct 2024|
|Stage 4||Meerut (South) – Modipuram including Modipuram Depot||March 2025|
Scope of Work:
The scope of work is to “Design, Manufacturing and Supply of 33 kV and 25/52 kV Cable for Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package 19 – Lot 1 and Lot 2)”. The work shall include but not limited to the following:
- Manufacture in line with technical specification, GTP, type test, inspection and delivery of 33 kV and 25/52 kV Cable as per requirement specified and in accordance with the international standards. All the material and accessories offered shall be in full Technical conformity with the brief Particular Specifications.
- Factory Inspection of all Material before dispatch.
- Supervision at site during Installation, Testing & Commissioning.
- Training to authorized personnel of NCRTC.
About Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor:
- The Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor is approximately 82 km long corridor with 25 stations, which will cover the distance from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi to Modipuram in Meerut in about 60 minutes (Currently, it takes around 3 hours to commute from Delhi to Meerut).
- The total project completion cost of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is about INR 30274 Crore.
- RRTS is a rail based high-speed transit system with a design speed of 180 kmph and an average speed of 100 kmph.
- Once operational, it will be the fastest, most comfortable and safest mode of commuter transport in NCR.
The Project was sanctioned by the Government of India in March 2019. On 8th March 2019, the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India laid the Foundation Stone of India’s first regional rail.
The details of current status of this corridor is provided below:-
- The construction of Delhi–Ghaziabad–Meerut corridor is progressing on schedule.
- Contracts for all the major packages have been awarded and the prototype RRTS trainset is expected to be delivered by Dec’2021.
- Project work for priority section of Duhai to Sahibabad of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is progressing on schedule with following developments:
- Construction of civil infrastructure including piles, pile caps, piers, viaduct and station work is on full swing.
- Construction of RSS at Muradnagar has started for feeding the priority section including Duhai Depotc.
- Land for Duhai Depot has already been acquired and depot infrastructure construction has started.
- Contract has been awarded for most of the system packages like Rolling Stock, Signalling & Telecom, Track, Traction and OHE etc.
- Possession of Land allotted by Government of India for stabling yard in Delhi.
Source: NCRTC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC