IRCON International Limited on behalf of Northeast Frontier Railways (NFR) has invited online bids e-Limited Tender in single packet system on prescribed forms from selected and approved enlisted bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work given below.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/2046/NFR-SRRP/TunnellingSRRP/Tunnelling works/CCTV/Installation
- Name of Work: Supply, installation commissioning and maintenance of CCTV at 06 (Six) critical Tunnel sites including all required accessories for online monitoring of ongoing Tunneling works at each Portal and inside of main Tunnels in connection with the execution of Sivok-Rangpo New BG Rail Line Project, Siliguri, West Bengal.
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 49,73,901.33
- Completion Period: 03 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 02-Sep-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 15-Sep-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 16-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 07-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 15-Sep-2021
Scope of Work:
- The contract will be governed by the provisions of Indian Railways / NFR Standard General Condition of Contract, July-2020 (hereinafter called the General Conditions of Contract/GCC) as modified and added to by the following Special Conditions of Contract which shall be read and construed as General Conditions as if they were incorporated therewith.
- All the terms referred in Indian Railways Standard General Condition of Contract, July 2020 would be applicable to contract of subject CCTV Installation work.
- Wherever there is conflict in any condition between GCC and a special condition mentioned in tender documents, the condition mentioned in the special condition will prevail.
- However, the Engineer-in-charge decision in this connection shall be final and binding. Proposed work broadly comprises of but not limited to “Supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of CCTV at 06 (Six) critical Tunnel sites including all required accessories for online monitoring of ongoing Tunneling works at each Portal and inside of main Tunnels in connection with the execution of Sivok-Rangpo New BG Rail Line Project, Siliguri, West Bengal.”.
- The details of such facilities are enclosed in Section VII (Technical Specifications). It may be clearly understood that the requirements indicated in Section VII are tentative and may change as per requirement of the client including change in location and/or volume.
- The work includes Stations between Sivok to Rangpo SRRP i.e. 6 No’s of the Tunnel (T-1,T-4,T-6,T-7,T-8 & T-10) as per details mentioned in Technical Specifications.
- The tenderer/s are requested to visit the place of work and ascertain himself / themselves with the proposed works, surroundings and prevailing law and other
- Any defects observed for smooth running of installed equipments under BOQ Item ‘A’ No.1 to 17- the agency shall be called for the rectification of the same and if agency’s Technician/representative not attending within 24 Hrs from the date of calling, an amount of Rs. 1,000/- shall be deducted for each delay day from their dues of agency.
- For BOQ Item No. B,1 – the deduction shall be made @ Rs. 2,000/- per day for every delay from the date of calling.
About Sivok-Rangpo railway Project:
- Total length of the complete railway project is 44.96 kms of which 41.55 kms falls in West Bengal and 3.41 kms falls in Sikkim.
- The anticipated project cost will be around Rs. 8,900 crores.
- For this project, the budget allotment for 2020-21 is Rs. 607 Crores.
- IRCON International Ltd on behalf of NFR is carrying out the construction work of the project.
- There will be 14 tunnels, 5 stations (Sivoke, Riyang, Teesta Bazar, Melli and Rangpo) and 13 bridges in the section.
- The entire section is being constructed by using the latest technology so that trains can run at a speed of 100 kilometres per hour.
- There will be 38,555 mts of tunneling work involved in the entire project.
- This is more than 92% of the entire project length.
- Work is already in progress in various sections.
- The likely date of completion of the Sivok-Rangpo railway project is December, 2022.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna – I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NFR