IRCON International Limited for and on behalf on behalf of NF Railway, Alipurduar through General Manager or his authorized representative has invited online bids in two packet system on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work given below.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/2046/SnT/TENDER/SIVOKJN
- Name of Work: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and commissioning of Electronic Interlocking System conforming to specification No. RDSO/SPN/192/2005 with latest amendments including all Indoor, Outdoor S&T works at Sivok Jn. station of Alipurduar Division of N.F. Railway, in connection with Sivok-Rangpo New Line Project of N.F. Railway.
- Estimated cost of Work: INR 13.93 Cr
- Completion Period: 15 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 14-Sep-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 06-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 30-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 06-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 07-Oct-2021
Scope of Work:
The Contractor’s scope of work shall include, but not limited to:
- “Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and commissioning of Electronic Interlocking System conforming to specification No. RDSO/SPN/192/2005 with latest amendments including all Indoor, Outdoor S&T works at Sivok Jn. station of Alipurduar Division of N. F. Railway, in connection with the Sivok-Rangpo New Line Project of N.F.Railway.”
- The scope includes Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Indoor and outdoor work for centralized type EI system at Sivok Jn. including design and drawing, MSDAC, IPS, Data loggers, CT rack, Relay rack, Relays, ELD, Fire alarm system, telecommunication system, passenger address system etc. for commissioning of single line signaling as per enclosed yard layout in Drawing section. It also includes outdoor work like trenching, Cable laying, termination of cables, Earthlings, Point machines, Signals, Location boxes, LC gates, MSDAC etc. The scope also includes provision of Turnouts and Dead End/Sand Hump as means of isolation, wherever needed.
Major activities are given as under:
- Supply of SSI/EI equipment complete (Hot standby configuration) conforming to specs given in the BOQ with latest amendment & directive issued by Railway Board & RDSO, as applicable on the date of supply/installation of the SSI equipment. Complete interface equipment between SSI & outdoor gears and SSI and dual VDU.
- Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Indoor work for SSI/EI system including design and drawing, UFSBI based BPAC, IPS, Data loggers, CT Rack, Relay Rack, Relays, MSDAC, ELD, LC Gate, Fire Alarm system etc. at station.
- Telecommunication system work include patching of existing telecom cables with the new system for commissioning of new telecom equipments in new building, provision of intelligent service aggregator device, control communication, IPIS based PA system, VHF communication, GPS based clock, power supply equipments etc. at Sivok Jn.
- The operations of all field gears are to be done from dual Video Display Unit terminal of industrial grade as per latest RDSO specification with latest guidelines provided at a central place at the station. The EI/SSI system should be able to interface to dual VDU. The complete interlocking system shall work from dual VDU in accordance with the Selection table in a failsafe manner.
- Networking between central EI location and VDU location will be through OFC cables with route diversity arrangement. All the cables and connectors, switches, patch chord etc. for the same to be provided by the contractor.
- Track vacancy detection of complete yards shall be done through Digital Axle Counter (Multi-section type).
- Any other material/equipment/accessories required for installation & commissioning of the complete EI system to function efficiently, including supply of protocol converter for interfacing of external Data Logger with EI System.
- Excavation of Trench, cable laying & backfilling, Testing and Termination of underground Signaling and Quad Cables including termination, testing & all protective works.
- It also includes Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of MSDAC, Points and Point machines, Signals, Location Boxes, LC Gates etc.
- Design drawings and preparation of cable route plan, cable core plan, SWR, SWRD,
- Panel Diagram, Interface design, Applications logic, FAT, SAT, Bell testing, cable termination plan, wiring diagram of various circuits etc. for Sivok Jn. station as per extent practice of Railway.
- Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Maintenance Free Earthing, & Normal Earthing as per schedule.
- Laying of Sleepers, Points and Crossings, Track linking, and coordination during this activity and drilling holes in Rails etc.
- Removal and re-fixing of existing HP Lock mechanism, adjustment of spacing of Turnout Sleepers to accommodate Point Machines.
- Provision of AT Power Supply wherever required. Extension of Power from Power supply room/ DG room and various S&T equipment etc. and provision of suitable power cable for the same.
- The work is to be carried out in accordance with Interlocking Plans for the station issued by NF Railways. All works related to any alteration in the SIP, without alteration in approved ESP of that station, during the course of execution of this work, shall be carried out by the Contractor expeditiously without any extra cost wherever additional equipment is not required. All alteration owing change in approved ESP, shall be paid extra at mutually negotiated rates. In case of increase/change in quantity of equipment, design & circuit alteration shall be done without extra cost whereas additional equipment cost may be paid.
- Supply of all manuals, as planned & completion drawings etc.
- Cleaning, painting and lettering of various gears as advised by engineer.
- Temporary work, if required, for Installation, Testing and Commissioning of the S&T gears at various stations along with associated section as the double line/ single line with absolute system of working is already in operation in the section.
- All transportation, handling, stacking materials, watching protection of the listed material from the manufacturer’s works to the sites of use. This also includes transportation of Signaling and Quad cables from Store depot at Alipurduar/Sivok or any other suitable location in the section to site of use.
- Maintenance supervision of various equipment for three months from the date of commissioning of the station, as per details given in Para 40 of SCC.
- Tenderer should note that the interface equipment/device for Trackside signalling gears and VDU panels supplied should be complete and compatible with the signalling equipment, in use for Interlocking on NF Railway. The contractor shall ensure that the interface equipment match with the outdoor signalling equipment provided, be it through provision of any additional equipment required and/or any work required to be done.
- Any other work required for completion of the work under this contract as per direction of Engineer-in-charge.
- Training for operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of EI and other S&T equipment etc.
- Preparation and planning of NI, Pre-NI, Post NI work, simulation panel arrangement for the same to complete the work. Making lighting and power arrangements for night working as per instruction of site engineer.
- To ensure preventive measures (SOP) issued by central/state government from time to time to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- The EI system shall be scalable and designed in such a way that it will be possible to use the EI system provided for future modifications in the yard with minimum alteration works in Hardware and Software of EI to reduce NI period to minimum possible time.
- In case of any ambiguity or clarification regarding activities to be executed under scope of work, decision of employer shall be final and binding on the contractor/firm.
- Safety is the responsibility of the Contractor and his staff / employees/ workmen engaged/ deployed for execution of work under the Contract, individually and collectively. For this purpose, the Contractor staff means and includes all his associates and sub-contractors / vendors/ sub-vendors and their staff/ employees / workmen deployed for execution of the work covered under the contract.
- The Contractor shall ensure that his workmen participate in the safety awareness, health care and safety training programs whenever such programs are organized by the employer or the Contractor. The Contractor shall take suitable measures like use of Flags /Banners etc. while working in the vicinity of Railway track and use all possible means to ensure the smooth movement of train and various instructions issued by Ministry of Railway time to time in this regard shall be followed by the Contractor.
- While executing the Contract, the Contractor / his supervisor has to ensure safety of the surroundings with regard to employer’s work place/ site and other contractor’s men/ machine/ materials/ system etc.
- The Contractor’s scope of work shall include, but not limited to execution of work/ contract, adequate safety arrangements for men machinery etc. engaged during the execution of the Contract.
- Since this is joint work in which completion of the work depends upon the progress of Engineering Department. However, the completion period of the existing work is 15 months from the date of issue of letter of acceptance, the contractor should mentally prepare to mobilize manpower and materials including drawings etc. to complete the work within stipulated joint target of Engineering and S&T. The contractor shall be ready to deploy adequate no. of competent Engineers / qualified staff at short notice as per requirement of site, otherwise penalty clause will be dealt as per clause 17 of IR GCC Part-II, July 2020.
- The contractor shall do all the necessary co-ordination during CRS sanction including paper submission, required number of copies of documents etc. No additional payment will be made to the contractor.
- Annexure-VI of GCC pertaining to bid capacity is not applicable in the present tender.
- Agency should visit the site before submission of their bid to understand the existing Rail Infrastructure and site conditions.
About Sivok-Rangpo railway Project:
- Total length of the complete railway project is 44.96 kms of which 41.55 kms falls in West Bengal and 3.41 kms falls in Sikkim.
- The anticipated project cost will be around Rs. 8,900 crores.
- For this project, the budget allotment for 2020-21 is Rs. 607 Crores.
- IRCON International Ltd on behalf of NFR is carrying out the construction work of the project.
- There will be 14 tunnels, 5 stations (Sivoke, Riyang, Teesta Bazar, Melli and Rangpo) and 13 bridges in the section.
- The entire section is being constructed by using the latest technology so that trains can run at a speed of 100 kilometres per hour.
- There will be 38,555 mts of tunneling work involved in the entire project.
- This is more than 92% of the entire project length.
- Work is already in progress in various sections.
- The likely date of completion of the Sivok-Rangpo railway project is December, 2022.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed / downloaded from the e-Procurement portal i.e. https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app free of cost.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR