IRCON International Limited has invited online bids in Two Packet System on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies for execution of the work Supply, Installation & Commissioning of One no. Rail cum Road vehicle (RRV) for BG (1676mm) Rail Track along with its accessories at IRCON, Ancheli, Gujarat.
- Tender No: IRCON/MECH/P&E/RRV-DFCCIL/650
- Completion Period: D+90 days. D= Date of issue of Purchase Order.
- Bid Document Download/ Start Date: 10-05-2021 17:30 Hrs
- Clarification Start Date: 11-05-2021 11:30 Hrs
- Clarification End Date: 19-05-2021 17:30 Hrs
- Bid Submission Start Date: 26-05-2021 15:00 Hrs
- Bid Submission End Date: 31-05-2021 15:30 Hrs
- Bid Opening Date: 01-06-2021 15:30 Hrs
Scope Of Work:
- The scope of work shall include but not limited to manufacture, supply, delivery, installation & commissioning of one no. Rail cum Road Vehicle (RRV) with ability to run at Indian Railways Broad Gauge (1676mm) track at Ircon International Ltd, Ancheli, Gujarat.
- The scope of supply also includes all the concomitant accessories/ equipments as detailed in specification and other concomitant accessories/equipments, which the manufacturer considers essential to make the Rail cum Road vehicle fully operational.
- The Base vehicle (truck) shall be provided by IRCON at its warehouse at Noida, UP. Successful bidder has to transport the base vehicle (truck) from IRCON’s warehouse at Noida to its factory / premises at its own cost, for fabrication as per technical specification enclosed as Annexure-C. .
- Loading/ unloading at Ircon’s Noida yard and at the destined site for delivery shall be under the scope of the bidder. Handling and Road Transportation of RRV to bidder’s factory and further to the respective project site shall be the supplier’s responsibility.
Responsibility of Supplier:
- Loading/Unloading/ Road Transport of the RRV and its accessories etc. at Ircon’s Noida yard and at project sites shall be done by the supplier at his own cost. Supplier will ensure the presence of his representative for safe loading/ unloading of the RRV. IRCON shall not be liable for any damages, demurrages on account of the same. Further, internal movement of RRV to the site of commissioning shall also be done by Supplier. Supplier will intimate, at least 3 days before, the expected time of arrival of M&P at site for information only.
- All facilities required for the testing & commissioning such as manpower, material handling equipment like cranes, lifting arrangement etc., tools & tackles, welding or cutting machine, first fill of all lubricants/oils etc. shall also be the responsibility of the Supplier.
- The supplier shall depute his authorized experienced commissioning team immediately at site at his own cost on receipt of call from consignee.
Other Recent Tenders:
- Tender Number: IRCON/3018/DFCCTP12/e Tender/InfWrk/SS2BIII/08-385
- Name of work: Construction of civil works up to formation for double line railway involving formation in embankments/cuttings, blanketing, minor bridges & RUBs (excluding those already awarded to other contractors) Retaining walls, Drains, Ground Improvement works, relocation of existing roads etc. DFC Ch. 151+024 to Ch. 151+450, Ch. 151+670 to Ch.152+600, Ch. 153+909 to Ch. 154+836, Ch. 155+250 to Ch. 155+750 and Ch. 156.440 to Ch. 156.920 in connection with construction of Western Dedicated Freight Corridor, Phase II (Vaitarana – Sachin Section) for sub packages SS2B-III in Maharashtra State.
- Estimated Cost: Rs. 24.36 crore
- Completion Period: 4 months from the date of issue of LoA
- Tender No: IRCON/3018/DFCCIL-CTP12/e-Tender/Infra Works/SS1C-II/08-384
- Name of work: Construction of civil works up to formation for double line railway involving formation in embankments/cuttings, blanketing, minor bridges & RUBs (excluding those already awarded to other contractors) Retaining walls, Drains, Ground Improvement works, relocation of existing roads etc. DFC Ch. 125+000 to DFC Ch. 133+520 and DFC Ch. 136+653 to DFC Ch. 138+000 in connection with construction of Western Dedicated Freight Corridor, Phase II (Vaitarana – Sachin Section) for sub packages SS1C-II in Maharashtra State.
- Estimated Cost: Rs. 47.46 crore
- Completion Period: 06 Months from the date of issue of LOA (Including Monsoon Period)
- Tender No: IRCON/3018/DFCCILCTP-12/ e-tender/ PVD/ SS2A/8-383
- Name of Work: Ground improvement work involving supply & installation of Pre-fabricated vertical drain (PVD) & other allied works as per approved design from DFC Km 145+524 (IR 112+716) to DFC Km 151+000 (IR 118+360) excluding Stilt Bridge stretches between DFC Km 145+524 and DFC Km 150+530 in connection with Construction of Western Dedicated Freight Corridor Phase II Vaitrana Sachin Section- Infra Works Package SS2A.
- Estimated Cost: INR 12,65,12,012/-
- Completion Period: 45 days
About IRCON International Limited:
IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna – I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment