In continuation to the tender for supply of Auxiliary Transformer including all accessories for RRTS Corridor, the IRCON International Limited (IRCON), has invited online bid in Two Packet system on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work detailed in the table given below.
- Tender Reference Number: NCRTC 5037-38 LWSI OT 21
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacture & Supply of Light Weight Section Insulator suitable for Design Speed of 180 kmph for Lot-1 and Lot-2 work of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2).
- Estimated Cost of Work: EURO 273,734/-
- Completion Period:
- For Stage-1 of Lot-1: 04 Months
- For Stage-2 of Lot-2: 08 Months
- For Stage-3 of Lot-1: 15 Months
- For Stage-4 of Lot-2: 15 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 15-Mar-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 05-Apr-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 30-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 05-Apr-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 06-Apr-2021
Scope of work:
For complete scope of work, kindly refer Technical Specifications, Corrigendum/Addendum, SOD, Test Sheets and GTP (Technical Sheets) enclosed herewith. The Broad scope of work is as under:
- Design, Manufacture & Supply of Light Weight Section Insulator Assembly with Section Insulator including 1 set of all Tools required for successful Installation & Adjustment suitable for Design Speed of 180 kmph in Overhead Equipment with Contact Wire (150 Sq mm), Messenger Wire (120 Sq mm) and Dropper Wire (5mm Dia) for Lot-1 and Lot 2 for complete section of Lot-1 & Lot-2 for the work of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2) including packing, loading, transporting on CFR basis to India-Nhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port-JNPT). All the Equipment and accessories offered shall be in full Technical conformity with the brief Particular Specifications enclosed at Annexure-A.
- Factory Inspection of all Material before dispatch.
- Supervision at site during Installation, Testing & Commissioning (if required).
- Training to authorized personnel of NCRTC.
Delivery Period/ Milestone Target:
The Contractor shall be required to supply the equipment/material as per the schedule given below:
|S. No||Stage & Lot||Site/Substation||Delivery Period/ Milestone Target|
|1||Stage-1, Lot-1||On CFR basis to IndiaNhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port-JNPT).||04 Months from issue of LOA|
|2||Stage-2, Lot-2||On CFR basis to IndiaNhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port-JNPT).||08 Months from issue of LOA|
|3||Stage-3, Lot-1||On CFR basis to IndiaNhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port-JNPT).||15 Months from issue of LOA|
|4||Stage-4, Lot-2||On CFR basis to IndiaNhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port-JNPT).||15 Months from issue of LOA|
Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms andconditions of the bidding documents, which is available online.
- NCRTC has geared up construction activities on India’s first Regional Rail between Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut.
- Superstructures are now visible on the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor.
- Also, work for the RRTS viaduct near Dharamshila Marg, New Ashok Nagar in Delhi has already been started.
- In this 4.3 km elevated section of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor, there will be the construction of a viaduct from Sarai Kale Khan RRTS Station to New Ashok Nagar Down ramp, including Jangpura entry ramp to the stabling yard, Jangpura.
- Two elevated RRTS stations, namely Sarai Kale Khan & New Ashok Nagar, will also be constructed, including a bridge over the Yamuna River.
- The RRTS will have a total length of 82.15 km (68.03 km elevated and 14.12 km underground) with 25 stations.
- It will have a design speed of 180 km per hour, maximum operating speed of 160 km per hour and high-frequency operations, which will reduce the journey time from Delhi to Meerut to 60 minutes.
About IRCON International Limited (IRCON):
IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna – I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit: NCRTC