In continuation to the tender for supply of Section Insulator suitable for Design Speed of 180 kmph for RRTS corridor, the IRCON International Limited (IRCON), has now invited online bid in Two Packet system on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work detailed in the table given below.
- Tender Reference Number: NCRTC 5037-38 CRP SAS SCADA OT-22
- Name of Work: Tender for Design, Manufacturing, Supply, Testing & Commissioning of Substation Automation System (SAS) for all RSS, ASS, Depot, Switching Post (SP, SSP, FP etc.) & SCADA System at OCC & BCC for the work of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Lot -1& LOT-2).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 20,77,26,357/-
- Completion Period: From 04 Months to 40 Months from placement of LOA.
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 30-Mar-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 20-Apr-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 14-Apr-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 20-Apr-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 21-Apr-2021
Scope of Work:
The scope of work is to Design, manufacturing, supply, testing & commissioning of SCADA system (including SAS) in line with the technical specifications, GTP, Type Test for the complete Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut corridor of NCRTC which includes Receiving Substations, Auxiliary Substations, Traction and Auxiliary Networks, Metro Stations, OHE system Switching Stations (SP, SS, SSP, FP, etc). There will be two OCCs situated at Jangpura and Duhai-Depot. Initially Duhai- Depot OCC shall be operated as Main OCC until Jangpura OCC is commissioned. After commissioning of OCC at Jangpura, Main OCC will be at Jangpura and Back-up OCC will be at Duhai-Depot. The work shall include but not limited to:
- Substation Automation System (SAS for Monitoring, Control, Protection, Disturbance Recording, Event logging etc.) (Numerical IEDs must be fully IEC 61850 compliant).
- The SAS shall be provided at each RSS integrating all the relays at 220kV/66kV/33kV/25kV levels and the Bay Control Unit (BCUs) for 220kV/66kV/33kV/25kV levels.
- The system architecture will be realized through IEC-61850 communication infrastructure.
- No external converters shall be used and provision shall be there for connectivity to the Operations Control Centre (OCC) & BCC on IEC 60870-5-104 existing compatible protocol.
- SCADA System for OCC including provision of Gateways and other required hardware & software for the entire corridor of NCRTC.
- Bidder is required to supply IEDs (as per the Chapter-5 “Functional Requirements” of Particular Specifications) for 33kV Gas Insulated Switchgear Panels (for both RSS & ASS) which will be delivered to the manufacturer of 33kV Gas Insulated Switchgear Panels for fixing on Board at SAS & SCADA Contractor cost and further the SAS & SCADA Contractor shall extend necessary support for integration of IED’s in 33kV Gas Insulated Switchgear Panel.
- However, complete testing and commissioning shall be in the scope of SAS & SCADA Contractor.
- Integration of RSS, Traction and Auxiliary Networks, Metro Stations, OHE system Switching Stations (SP, SS, SSP, FP, etc.) with OCC through all Gateways on mainline (elevated, UG, at grade & depots).
- All the signals as per I/O List (not limited to) shall be incorporated in the SCADA system.
- Testing & commissioning of RSS, ASS & Switching posts, Integrated Testing & Commissioning, Interface with OCC & SLDC.
- Interface with Power Supply Authorities, with all protections etc. as per the Technical Specifications.
- LAN, WAN, Patch cords, ethernet switches, software’s, LIU, OFC link for connectivity of Station ASS to Telecom Equipment Room (TER) and from Telecom Equipment Room of OCC to SCADA Hardware etc. and other items as required for completion of the work shall be in the scope of SAS & SCADA Contractor.
- SCADA software, operating systems and all required licenses.
- The software supplied shall be capable of being augmented or modified as and when required for making necessary changes in the application and for addition or deletion of equipment ‘Controlled’ under SCADA.
- All other work as required for completing the work of supply, Testing & Commissioning of the SCADA System.
Delivery Period & Milestone Target:
The successful bidder shall be required to supply the Equipment/ Material on or before the schedule given below.
|S. No||Stage & Lot||Location||Delivery Period||Integrated Testing & Commissioning|
|1||Stage-1 of Lot-1||RSS Traction & ASS||Within 04 Months from LOA Within 04 Months from LOA||Within 16 Months from LOA Within 18 Months from LOA|
|2||Stage-2 of Lot-2||RSS Traction & ASS||Within 04 Months from LOA Within 09 Months from LOA||Within 19 Months from LOA Within 28 Months from LOA|
|3||Stage-3 of Lot-1||RSS Traction & ASS||Within 18 Months from LOA Within 18 Months from LOA||Within 36 Months from LOA Within 36 Months from LOA|
|4||Stage-4 of Lot-2||RSS Traction & ASS||Within 16 Months from LOA Within 18 Months from LOA||Within 34 Months from LOA Within 40 Months from LOA|
Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms and conditions of the bidding documents, which is available online.
- NCRTC has geared up construction activities on India’s first Regional Rail between Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut.
- Superstructures are now visible on the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor.
- Also, work for the RRTS viaduct near Dharamshila Marg, New Ashok Nagar in Delhi has already been started.
- In this 4.3 km elevated section of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor, there will be the construction of a viaduct from Sarai Kale Khan RRTS Station to New Ashok Nagar Down ramp, including Jangpura entry ramp to the stabling yard, Jangpura.
- Two elevated RRTS stations, namely Sarai Kale Khan & New Ashok Nagar, will also be constructed, including a bridge over the Yamuna River.
- The RRTS will have a total length of 82.15 km (68.03 km elevated and 14.12 km underground) with 25 stations.
- It will have a design speed of 180 km per hour, maximum operating speed of 160 km per hour and high-frequency operations, which will reduce the journey time from Delhi to Meerut to 60 minutes.
About IRCON International Limited (IRCON):
IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna – I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC