Share with your network
IRCON International Limited has invited online bids on single packet system for the following work of Design, Manufacturing and Supply of Track Fastenings for High-Speed Rail Project T-2 on CIF LI/LO Terms at Adani Hazira Port, Surat, India for Imported Items and Delivery at Site (Surat/Bharuch/Vapi/Vadodara/Billimora) for Indian Items.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/T2/T/Track Fastenings/03
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacturing and Supply of Track Fastenings for High-Speed Rail Project T-2 on CIF LI/LO Terms at Adani Hazira Port, Surat, India for Imported Items and Delivery at Site (Surat/Bharuch/Vapi/Vadodara/Billimora) for Indian Items
- Period Of Work(Days): 1140 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 06-Apr-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 05-May-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 20-Apr-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 05-May-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 06-May-2022
Scope of Supply:
The scope of Supply covered under this tender is as under:
- Submission of the details of various components of the fastening system including Technical Details, drawings, test reports, Qty calculations based on the Technical Specifications & Drawings enclosed with this tender. Details of sources for various components etc, incorporating comments of IRCON/Client/Owner and obtaining approval for the same from IRCON/Client/Owner. For the approval of various components, laboratory testing/Factory Testing (from laboratories approved by the Clients) may be required to be done. The same is included in the scope of supplier.
- Submission of an Inspection and Testing Plan for various components and obtaining approval for the same from IRCON/Client/Owner.
- For the procurement of items, in addition to inspection and testing conducted by the supplier; the Owner/Engineer and the Employer may, at their own cost, delegate its representative or an independent inspection agency for the supervision of the processes and products at a production facility. To facilitate such an inspection, the Supplier shall provide before commencing the Production, a detailed production plan and timeline sufficiently in advance for the required logistics. These plans and timeline shall include a description of the inspections and tests proposed to be conducted on the products which have been ordered, along with their acceptance criteria.
- Manufacture of various components from approved sources as per the approved drawings and specification as per the approved Inspection and testing plan, including conducting required tests as per the approved inspection and testing plans.
- Packing of various components and thereafter it’s transportation to Adani Hazira Sea Port in India. In case of imported components transported through sea route the packing shall be Sea worthy.
- The imported components are to be consigned on CIF LI/LO basis at Adani Hazira Port Surat, India. After it’s Custom clearance at Adani Hazira Port Surat by IRCON, the transportation and delivery of these components including unloading and stacking from Adani Hazira Port to IRCON stores shall be IRCON’s responsibility. However, IRCON reserves its right to inspect the material consignment received at Indian Ports to check for their correctness.
- Components manufactured in India are to be delivered at IRCON stores at Surat/Billimora/Vapi/Bharuch/Vadodara as per requirement on FOR Basis including Loading & Unloading Cost & as instructed by IRCON.
- Transit insurance for Domestic as well imported components and all other associated documentation shall be obtained by the supplier.
- Arranging delivery of required Sets/Components so as to have complete set of fastening for each Rail Seat/location of application.
- The Ship shall have Self geared arrangement with 9 to 9.5m of outreach radius from Ships Railing side to discharging side for easy unloading of goods at Adani Hazira Port. Necessary approval in this regard shall be sought from Adani Hazira Port authorities prior to shipment.
- The custom clearance of the consignments of imported components at Adani Hazira Port Surat, India and payment of Custom duty, Port charges, Handling charges etc. shall be done by IRCON.
- It will be the Sole responsibility of the Supplier to ensure that the Complete Fastenings Set supplied for Each Type are meeting the Functional requirements (Type Test) for the System for the High Speed Track and Other Ballastless/Ballasted Tracks. In case the Fastenings for a Set are supplied in Parts by One agency and Other Components are supplied by Other agency, IRCON shall arrange to check for its compliance to Functional requirements and in case it is found that there is mismatch, it will be the responsibility of the Supplier to replace such fastenings FREE of charges within specified timelines by IRCON.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL
Be the first to comment