IRCON International Limited has invited bids in two packet systems on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work detailed in the given below.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/JKCell/JAT/14/1014/K B/Trans-Coach/TS32/498
- Name of Work: Transportation of One 8-car MEMU Rake (2 Nos. Motor Coaches & 6 Nos. Trailer Coaches) By Road, Duly conducting feasibility study, from Udhampur Railway Station to Budgam Railway Station of USBRL New Rail Link Project (J&K) (Package: TS-32).
- Estimated Cost of Work: 87.46 Lakh
- Completion Period: 6 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 15-Nov-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 16-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 29-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 06-Dec-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 07-Dec-2021
Scope of Work:
The scope of work includes the following:
- The scope of work includes to safely loading, transportation of One 8-car MEMU Rake (2 Nos. Motor Coaches & 6 Nos. Trailer Coaches) by Road, duly conducting feasibility study, from Udhampur Railway Station to Budgam Railway Station of USBRL New Rail Link Project (J&K) and unloading the same at the destination, duly conducting feasibility study.
- Loading point for coaches, locomotive, bogies and other under carriage items shall be done at Railway siding at Udhampur Railway Station.
- Destination point for unloading shall be Budgam Railway Station Yard.
- Crane and any other handling equipment for loading and unloading of the shells, bogies and other under carriage items shall be provided by the Contractor at his own cost.
- All manpower required for loading/unloading/dismantling/re-assembling including all tools and plants, slings etc. shall also be provided by the Contractor at his own cost.
- Necessary supervision at the loading and unloading points shall be ensured by the Contractor. If required, necessary assistance will be provided by IRCON.
- The Contractor shall co-ordinate with IRCON / Northern Railway for this purpose.
- The Contractor must visit the place of works and ascertain and acquaint himself /themselves with the condition of roads, bridges, tunnels and connected approaches, difficulty during transportation, surroundings and prevailing law & order conditions from loading point to the final destination, submit a preliminary feasibility report, the proposed scheme based on such visit, modelling, mapping etc.
- The works is to be done in a smooth manner without hindrance to the works of the other agencies, local people, surroundings & environment and as per the instruction of the Engineer-in-Charge.
- For details of BG coaches, locomotive and major activities involved in transportation work, etc., Clauses mentioned in the chapter ‘Specifications and Addl. Special Conditions of Contract’ may be referred.
- Drawings of coaches, locomotive shall be provided by Engineer-in- charge.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms and conditions of the bidding documents, which is available online.
Recently, IRCON International Limited has the invited the tender:
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/JKCELL/JAT/14/1014/K-B/ USS-T74R-R-1/497
- Name of Work: Balance Work of Extension of Underground Substations (USS) in Tunnel T-74R (USS1, USS2 & USS3) on Katra Banihal Section of Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla New BG Railway Line Project. (Package: USS-74R-R-1).
- Estimated Cost of Work: 5.56 crores
- Completion Period: 6 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 09-Nov-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 23-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 16-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 23-Nov-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 24-Nov-2021
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): BEML