IRCON International Limited has invited online e-Tender for Supply of Improved Switch Expansion Joints of various categories of Drg no. T-6782, T6922 & T-6930 from RDSO approved firm for BG Track, as per RDSO specification for KTE-SGRL section in connection with Katni Singrauli Doubling Project of WCR.
- Tender Reference Number: : IRCON/2065/Katni-Singrauli/tender/ Imp SEJ / 102
- Name of Work: Supply of Improved Switch Expansion Joints of various categories of Drg no. T-6782, T6922 & T-6930 from RDSO approved firm for BG Track, as per RDSO specification for KTE-SGRL section in connection with Katni Singrauli Doubling Project of WCR.
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 3.44 Crore
- EMD: INR 4.44 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 06 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 28-May-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 10-June-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 03-June-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 10-June-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 11-June-2022
IRCON reserves the right to pre-qualify the bidder(s) provisionally based on the documents submitted by them and open financial bid(s), subject to their final verification. In the event of any document being found false, the provisional qualification shall stand withdrawn, and the next lower bidder shall automatically come to the position of such disqualified bidder. Action against such disqualified tenderers shall be taken as per above clause no.: 15.0 of Notice Inviting Tender.
- The validity of the offer shall be for the period indicated in “Appendix to Tender” after the date of opening (Technical Bid) of the tender.
- Any tender received without original Earnest Money in the form as specified in tender documents shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected.
- Following tender conditions on Make in India shall be applicable for tenders valuing more than Rs. 5 lacs:
- In procurement, where there is sufficient local capacity and local competition, and where the estimated value of procurement is ₹ 50 lacs or less, only local vendors* shall be eligible.
- If the estimated value of such procurement is more than ₹50 Lacs, the provisions of following clause / Sub-clause 20.3(i) and 20.3 (ii), as the case may be, shall apply.
- Their foreign ‘Make in India’ associates meet “essential Qualifying Criteria “as given in Annexure- V” to “Instruction to Tenders” without exemption, and
- The bidder submits appropriate documentary proof for a valid /approved ongoing ‘Makein Indian’ agreement/Programme.
Purchase Preference Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) Registered Firms:-
- Purchase Preference to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) as admissible under Government’s existing policy on the date of acceptance of tender shall be applicable to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) registered with any statutory bodies specified by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises having Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum shall also be given all benefits under Public Procurement Policy Order 2012.
- The tenderer(s) shall submit photocopy of current and valid MSEs registration certificate inclusive of all the pages showing the category of entrepreneur – whether the registered firm is owned by General or SC/ST entrepreneurs, monetary limit of their registration for the items tendered to avail the benefits under the policy. The MSEs shall also submit a copy of “Entrepreneur’s Memorandum (Part-II)” of the concerned district centre where the unit is established. The MSEs must also indicate the terminal validity date of their registration.
- Such MSE registered firms shall be exempted from payment of tender document cost and payment of Earnest Money Deposit.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
Source: IRCON -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR