Share with your network
IRCON International Limited has invited online e-Tender for Construction of Two Nos Road Over Bridge with Approaches under ROB Cluster Pkg B in lieu of LC-05 between Godhra Kansudhi Stations and LC 32 between Piplod-Limkheda stations in Godhra Ratlam Section in the state of Gujarat.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/3021/ROB-Guj/Pkg-B/22
- Name of Work: Construction of Two Nos. Road Over Bridge (ROBs) with Approaches as per specification and Quality Control Standards etc. complete under ROB Cluster Pkg ‘B’ in lieu of LC-05 (ROB & RUB/LHS) at Rly. Km. 472/00-2 b/w Godhra-Kansudhi Stations & LC-32 at Rly. Km. 506122-24 b/w Piplod-Limkheda Stations in Godhra-Ratlam section of Western Railway in the state of Gujarat.
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 7353.89 Lakh
- EMD: INR 38.27 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 15 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 06th June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 27th June, 2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date: 14th June, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 20th June, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 27th June, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 28th June, 2022
- Eligibility of the applicants shall be assessed based on the “Essential Qualifying Criteria” as given in Annexure-V to “Instructions to Tenderers”.
- The complete Bid Document can be viewed/ downloaded from the e-Procurement portal.
- Help for Contractors, FAQ, Information about DSC and Bidders Manual Kit containing the detailed guidelines for e-Procurement system are also available on Central Public Procurement Portal.
- Following tender conditions on ‘Make in India’ shall be applicable for tenders valuing more than Rs. 5 lacs:
- Class-I Local Vendor- a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content equal to or more than 50%.
- Class-II Local Vendor – a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content more than 20% but less than 50%.
- Non-Local Vendor – a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content less than or equal to 20%.
- In procurement of all goods, services or works in respect of which the Nodal Ministry/ Department has communicated that there is sufficient local capacity and local competition, only ‘Class-I local vendor’, as defined above, shall be eligible to bid irrespective of purchase value.
- Only ‘Class-I local vendor ‘ and ‘Class-II local vendor’ shall be eligible to bid in procurement of all goods, services or works, and with estimated value of purchases less than Rs. 200 crore.
- In all other domestic tenders, Class-I local vendors” and “Class-II local vendors can participate in the bidding process.
- ‘Class-I local vendors’ shall get purchase preference over ‘Class-II local vendors’.
- ‘Class-II local vendors’ will not get any purchase preference.
- Non local vendors can participate only when global tender is invited. In global tender enquiry, ‘Non-local vendors’ shall also be eligible to bid along with ‘Class-I local vendors’ and ‘Class-II local vendors’.
- The bidder(s) offering imported products will fall under the category of Non-local vendors. They can’t claim themselves as Class-I local vendors/ Class-II local vendors by claiming the services such as transportation, insurance, installation, commissioning, training and after sales service support like AMC/CMC etc. as local value addition.
- The margin of purchase preference shall be 20%. Margin of purchase preference’ means the maximum extent to which the price quoted by a “Class-I local Vendor may be above the L1 for the purpose of purchase preference.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialisation in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV substations, Metro & MRT, and others.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment